• Thread starter Thread starter tomfmlfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomfmlfc

Reaction score
Is it just me or is EVERYBODY against Liverpool.

For example IRL (in real life) decisions ALWAYS go against them , the media always hate on them then everytime a FM or Fifa game comes out there players will always be drastically under-rated and they'll get a pathetic transfer budget for example a 3 million budget on FM13 ..

Seriously?! lol. No one is against Liverpool. There's been criticism about the ways things have been handled, and yes there's been awful decisions recently but that's just human error. THough at times some decisions leave me flabbergasted. When things go titsup it just feels like it's against the club. If it's any consolation I support Everton and have a lot of respect for the Red Half of Merseyside

No, every club thinks that decisions always go against them because as a supporter you naturally see things from a biased from point of view.

Nah I see it ever since after we dominated Europe and England when social media and broadcasting (money) took over football everyone's against Liverpool , the media is so far up United's *** it's unreal.

Last edited:
I'm a Liverpool fan. To answer your question, no, but you've just provoked replies that you'll interpret as hate.

And what players do you think are underrated? I think the squad is just fine on FM.

Not on about just FM like on fifa they give them **** ratings but a 3 million pound transfer budget for one of the biggest teams in world football is just a joke.

It's fine. If anything, Suso is underrated but then again Gerrard is criminally overrated. He's just not the player he was anymore and he shouldn't be on FM.

Don't forget money has been poured down the tube on subpar players aswell, with wages being high so that's bound to affect the budget.

Underrated players on fifa? lol - Who is underrated on fifa from liverpool?

Not on about just FM like on fifa they give them **** ratings but a 3 million pound transfer budget for one of the biggest teams in world football is just a joke.
Who cares about fifa? That game is a joke when it comes to rating players. Any top player is given loads of pace just for the **** of it.

And have you thought that maybe the transfer budget is what's left (to spend) after the RL signings?

Might be one of the biggest teams but they've over spent in recent years on poor players. So those poor players ratings aren't going to be very good.. because they aren't great.
As for the budget, as I said, overspent in recent years. They haven't got money to pour down the drain. Now they're cutting back.

Who doesn't hate Liverpool??

Is it just me or is EVERYBODY against Liverpool.

For example IRL (in real life) decisions ALWAYS go against them , the media always hate on them then everytime a FM or Fifa game comes out there players will always be drastically under-rated and they'll get a pathetic transfer budget for example a 3 million budget on FM13 ..
I got 42mil to spend second season :) Just make do with what players you have.

Don't forget money has been poured down the tube on subpar players aswell, with wages being high so that's bound to affect the budget.

And the fact that they haven't qualified for The Champions League for years now and so won't get that money back so quickly.

TBH Liverpool arent exactly spending tons of cash on players but 4M is a bit low lol. As for the team being under-rated, well this is the team who finished 8th last year and this season are doing terrible

Oh god this is going to end well....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back