Everyone wants stupid money?

• Thread starter Thread starter xelliotx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2K

xelliotx

Reaction score
So I just got promoted to prem and have like 30mil to spend.. offering for players.. im in 2016, peterborough want 20 mil for patrick van aanholt, liverpool want 36 mil for sigurdsson???

whats up with this? everyone wants stupid money for players that arent even worth that much

it happens to everyone, SI should sort it out, its ridiculous !

The teams don't want to sell those players so they slap high price tags on them, you can't just go around and take who you like. By 2016 you can usually get great players for steals if they are transfer listed.

I know I cant take who I want, but when I'm offering 3mil to a reserves coates and they want 15mil for him?

it happens to everyone
g.gif

ive went in for players before and they wanted tons of money so i waited and tryed again through out the season and they started wanting less and less.

Wages and transfer fee's are ridiculous

if two teams are in for a player you have to pay nearly double what the other team are offering for the player to even consider

it makes no sense, and tbh a huge company like SI would surely recognise this and realise its pretty poor and unrealistic

Yeah I find it a joke sometimes. I've had the similar exp with reserve players that the club wants silly money for, then a month later he goes for less than his value to another club!!!!

Also the wages offered to a player and wanted stupid money. Then again he went to another club and took less money than I offered.

I think it's to do with the player and how much money you have as a club, ie 300k spare wages and 50 mill transfer money.

I mean players like bridge and Adebayor never move from City because they won't take a wage drop too, they stay until the contract is run out.

You stay classy......

So is there nothing I can do? Managed to sign Josh Mceachran but it looks like all my regens are gonna be playing

I think what everyone struggles with, at least I know it is what I struggle with, is the fact that this is the furthest thing from reality this game does. Reserve players offered 10X what they were making and a chance to start don't turn it down just to sign with another club in your division a few weeks later for way less. Clubs don't give you an astronomical transfer fee, they just say the player is not for sale. I would be great with someone telling me "the player is not for sale, buh-bye".

If you have the money to spend on these players, then you should get them no matter how ridiculously stacked that makes your roster. I get the feeling that the game is trying to stop you from making an all-star roster but it has no right to do so if you have the cash.

If you go about transfers the wrong way, the AI will make a mockery of you. IRL clubs don't go straight off the bat with a 15million offer. They tap the player up, unsettle him, then come in with a derisory offer in the hope of turning the player's head. It needs to be a long term process if you want to be getting players for reasonable fees.

As for wages I'm not sure there's too much you can do but I don't think there's too many problems with most players wage demands anyway.

Alright. Playing as Udinese. Needed to sign a couple of holding def mids. I play a 4-2-3-1 mainly.

Wanted to sign Sulley Muntari from Ac. Not a great player but good enough for rotation. The geezers on 66k or the like. He is on the list for 2mill so I offered and when I got to offer a contract he wanted and he wanted nearly 80k, are you kidding.

That is a joke because;
He is moving to a smaller club, he is on the end if his career, he is a food player not world class.
Not even gonna mention the extras he wanted, don't really need to say it!!!!

Needs sorting as in real life this wouldn't happen. He would be taking a wage drop. He was also Very Interested in signing for me.

You stay classy......

Alright. Playing as Udinese. Needed to sign a couple of holding def mids. I play a 4-2-3-1 mainly.

Wanted to sign Sulley Muntari from Ac. Not a great player but good enough for rotation. The geezers on 66k or the like. He is on the list for 2mill so I offered and when I got to offer a contract he wanted and he wanted nearly 80k, are you kidding.

That is a joke because;
He is moving to a smaller club, he is on the end if his career, he is a food player not world class.
Not even gonna mention the extras he wanted, don't really need to say it!!!!

Needs sorting as in real life this wouldn't happen. He would be taking a wage drop. He was also Very Interested in signing for me.

You stay classy......

Not really surprising that he would want an increase, hes going from a very good team. Maybe hes only interested in playing for Udinese because hes friends with a player you already have and he used to play for them before but he wants more perks for going.

Back