Ex-Blackburn star Hendry declared bankrupt

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 907

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Former Scotland and Blackburn defender Colin Hendry is formally declared bankrupt at Blackpool County Court.

More...

Well gay when someone gets a the opporunity to set themselves up for life by the time they are 35, and they **** it up.

Didnt his wife die a year ago or something? probably a mental aspect led to this

shame.

will teach other footballers to be more careful after retiring though i suppose.

I think his wife had cancer and died but may be wrong

"The father-of-four's wife Denise died last year, seven years after a botched liposuction operation."

Says at the bottom, and yeah what a ***** his wife dies and then he gambles away his money oO)

ex sportsmen never run out of work, this guy will be out somewhere advertising something to make money.

This may be a bit taboo but dieing from a liposuction operation? I mean, seriously?

"The father-of-four's wife Denise died last year, seven years after a botched liposuction operation."

Says at the bottom, and yeah what a ***** his wife dies and then he gambles away his money oO)

Pleanty of people lose family members or someone close, I know its not a nice thing to happen, but surely you should be concentrating on bringing up your 4 kids, now that you are the only one to look after them, and being bankrupt isn't going to help them is it.

Surely people would have seen signs in his mental state that he wasn't coping, if that was the case.

Seems a bit rough blaming a gambling habit on your dead wife. He needs to sort himself out.

probably spent his money on that 'do...

In all seriousness, sad, but after playing for so long, surely he had enough money for life.

I suppose some people cant handle being rich. If he wanted to gamble his money away thats up to him. Could of given it to me I would of made better use of it if he did not want it.

Once he gets himself sorted he will probably get himself a job as a pundit.

Am I the only one who thought this was about Stephen Hendry? I just thought he played in Blackburn a lot XD

Back