• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 2K

Raikan007

Reaction score
damnit!!

Aquino - Fulham scores the winner 92nd minute - sold him 2 seasons ago! ******
Convey - Wigan - plays out of his skin, scores the only goal!
this happened in the last like 5 games!!!

happens all the time!
has this a trend or a bug or something that the old players strike their vengence by playing awesomely agianst you to **** you off or what.?||

that's why i almost never sell players to the same league i'm in, just to prevent me breakin my pc monitor because of that

happens all the time, too many to remember, its like its programmed into the game that ex players will always score against you

hahhaaha, i know, im not going to dont do taht either, just needed the money to purchase other players.
selling Saivet , Newcastle offered and now Udinese, will def go to Udinese, funding my Arouca, Torbinskiy purchases along with Marquinhos by selling Wagner.
all to different leagues.

hate it, so does my house and Keyboard (6)

ive found the opposite! sold Felliani half way through first season to Liverpool, played 4 matches against them so far (in half way point of SECOND season) and he's been the worse player on the pitch :D canny complain really!

always sell abraod...i hate when you get the press conference asking if you think they will be a threat and you dont really know the right answer...they always score

The worst case for me is Ben Haim scoring against me. I didn't even bought him, as I was managing Sunderland. He scored the winner against me like, thrice.

FOR &^%$ sakes!!!!!!!
just happened again for the 3rd time today!! jesus christ! WTF!
was trailling 3-0 half time at Anfield, came back to level 3-3 on 88th minute, Pongolle subs in and F&^&*%g scores the late winner, i sold him begining of season to them for 11 million
has scored 1 in like 11 games and F&^&*%^g scores against me<)

its so **** depressing cause i was on a great run too! lying 10th now!!

bastards

Well i thought inzaghi was going to score agaisnt me in my last game but he actually missed a few sitters

thank god

When i was city my ex. player Gelson Frenandes scored a hattrick against me includeing the winnning goal

Very true...I had Altidore, who was an ok striker i guess, i never really started him. Arsenal put in a 37mil bid in and i accepted because i bought him for 7mil when he was young. Now look at him....scoring goals for Arsenal plus 2 goals against me this season :(

Yeah but this does happen in real-life as well, players seem to perform better against old-clubs, however I do agree that this happens a bit too often in the game.

I never sell any fowards to teams in my league because of that reason, and i try not to sell any players to same league. I hate it so much, but it does actually happen to me too. I bought this midfielder (who the game invented) and he had lots of bad games to begin with, but then playing against getafe, his former team, he scored at hattrick and was amazing...

Yeah always happens to me aswell i was in champions league final Playing bayern munich and ballack scores a goal from like 30 yards in the 88th min :(

i sold jonathon douglas to reading and then he scored against me very next game! but i still won 3-1 lol

Has any 1 had it when you sell a not so good goalkeeper to a team, who did not play for you then when you play them he pulls off fantastic saves?????

I've had similar issues which drives me insane, they have no appreciation that you made them the player they are today...

Why does this always happen??? Like someone as already said, i tend to wait for foreign clubs to come in for my players rather than me risk throwing laptop at the wall.

hahhaha,

k check this out, im about to kick off against Fulham now! they have my old Daniel Aquino - Wonderkid status now,playing quite well!

i have been on a good run of form 3-0 away to Sunderland win draw 0-0 at home agaisnt Newcastle.

watch this little **** score the winner agian like he did at the begining of the season!!!
will post a screenie!

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

1-0 up, Aquino equalizes!
1-1 they score
2-1 I score
then 2-2 88th minute Aqiuno sets up Johnson for the tap in winner!

Aquino rating 7.4 1 goal 1 assist! :( WTF!!!!!!

Back