Excellent Players for free

• Thread starter Thread starter m230690
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 4K

m230690

Reaction score
Hi, Affter numerous hours searching for players, I have conpiled a list of top quality players who are All on a free transfer. this list is completly random but I will try to list the players positional order from goalkeeper to attacker etc. *I'm writing this for people who play has english teams from Championship to League 2.

Defenders:

Central Defender: Sol Campbell. Goes without saying doesn't it, one of the most famous free agents at the beginning of the 2009 - 10 season after his hissy fit with Notts County. I was able to sign him with most league 1 sides and only one side in league 2 (ironically notts county), fairly expensive wages but is well worth it for lower league sides.

Central Defender: Glauber. A fantastic Brazilian who is only 25 years old, excellent defender who loves to tackle hard and successful. Any squad can get him with a fairly low wage.

Right Defender: Elliot Omouzusi. An amazing find, this player is only 20 years old and has fantastic stats, an absoloute must for low league football teams such as Gillingham and Yeovil etc.
Unlike Sol Campbell, I would suggest you give him a long contract and keep him for as long as possible.

Right Defender: Lauren. Former Arsenal Defender and prolific african defender, a very good find for league 1 teams and league 2, not sure for championship sides but still a good solid defender to have if you have injury trouble or just want an experienced defender for your squad, also a good candidate to have as a captain.

Midfielders:

Central Midfielder: Matt Holland. Seasoned international star for the Republis of Ireland and currently playing for Charlton Athletic * not in the game however. He is a good signing even for his age (35), excellent midfielders and also good to be a captain for your squad. Must for league 2 sides but not a prioirity for league 1 and championship sides.

Left Midfielder: Denilson. Brazilian maestro who became famous playing for Real Betis from 1998 - 2005, superb attacking midfielders (even for a leftie), a must for all sides.

Right Midfielder: Andy van de Meyde. Good Dutch midfielder, possesses good crossing power and is a superb free kick and corner taker, prioritise these skills for training to get the best out of him. Definitie grab for championship sides and League 1 sides, however you'll be hard pushed to get him in league 2 sides due to his experience in the erendivise and premier league.

Forwards:

Luka Senicanin: A young and brilliant serbian attacker, must for small sides and bigger sides all round, although he is young he plays like a veteran. good fact he plaed for AC Milan youth academy.

Mark Viduka: A superb Australian Attacker who played for Leeds for a while under David O'Leary. Championship and League 1 sides with be fine, bit of luck needed for league 2 sides.

Martin Fecko: An unknown player, plays for the Slovakian National Squad, random scout search and it came up with him, fairly good striker, young
and experienced with the international squad good signing for any club.

Well that's it for the list, hope it helps and good luck.

Please reply and tell me if it's any good or whether it's rubbish.

Many thanks and happy gaming.

Theres a thread on this called The Free Agents Thread I think.

oh right i didn't know, thanks. I thought these players would be good for any player, anyone tickled youre fancy?

Some of them are pretty good but I've never signed any of them in game.

it's really designed for people who have just got the game or not really into football, or people that dont want to spend money.

lee naylor on loan is easy to get if you go for him straight away and rudi skacel too

Some good players leave there clubs after 1 season its brilliant i got preston northend to the prem and signed deco on a free lol.....Its bad playing as my rival team but its only fun at the end of the day lol

aaargh, forgot about him, Lee Naylor would be good for a League 2 side.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

I'm sure i saw Ronaldo (the bald one, won fifa player of the year twice) playing for corinthians and worth about £300,000

Abderrahman Kabous good for Championship Sides, or even premiership teams fighting relegation, Henri Camara bangs in many a goal for teams in the championship or lower
I got Viola for Leyton Orient and he done well in league one, even if he is 39..

Lauren is good for Championship as well. I used him for backup with Newcastle.
Here are his stats that I vaguely remember:

10-15 games
2 goals
5-7 assists

jorge andrade. really great CB. played for porto, deportivo, juve and portugal national squad.

Ebi Smolarek is a fine free agent,Got him with Newcastle and he banged the goals in!!

Ebi Smolarek is a fine free agent,Got him with Newcastle and he banged the goals in!!
Ebi Smolarek is a beast in the championship...he is pretty good in the prem as well, i signed him for west ham and he was alright.
Mamadou Seck is a great CB for league 1 or 2 and he is free

Back