Exchange on Twitter between Phil Neville & Seamus Coleman

Jack Fulham

Reaction score
Found this quite funny.

Phil: If u want a signed pair of my boots go to StarsBoots, Authentic Match Worn Memorabilia money goes to charity thanks

Seamus: prob be best selling garys boots pal.. Won't get much money for yours!

P: hello seamie see ur sub again for the republic tomorrow night!!!

S:if I'm lucky I'll be sub.. Maybe won't even make the bench.. Any advice for me? U have plenty experience of being on the bench

P: sub for ireland-its like being sub for man utd youth team! Although u r a 50k signing from sligo bless!

S:yeah just glad to be here fizzer! Never thought I'd be so lucky! u looking forward to next season.. U must be glad garys retired? Ur family might come watch u on a saturday now! actually they will prob just stay in and watch him on sky sports instead of watching u!

P: does trapp say "run forest run" to u like moyesy does??
r u licking captain robbie keanes **** like u lick captain nevilles? did ur brother play for man utd 600 times pal?? Thought not!! when u upgrading ur caravan to a tent pal?

S:any more lip pal and I'll get peter walton to send u off again!!!!

P:were u going on holiday pal-isle of man??

S:why u getting angry pal.. U got got that angry on a match day u would be a great captain!!

P:be careful next season pal-everyone plays sh*t in their 2nd season!!!

S:does everyone play sh*t in there 15 season aswell?

P: 16th season pal!

S:you counting ur 10 years on united bench?

P: gone quiet pal u been round to keaneys room to run his bath?

S:u gettin jealous?? I'll be back to look after u next season pal.. Do I still have to do all ur running tho??

P: here u r was getting worried keano let u off the lead?
keep playing the way u r m8 and you'll be back playing at widnes wit the reserves!

S: what did u miss last game of season for again.. Toothache?? Dnt think big dunc would miss a game cause of his tooth!

P: nice debut benfica away m8-what was the score??

S: 5.0 pal.. A good captain would have been there to help his players but where were u?? u enjoy going to the world cups with england or was that gary AGAIN!? I'm sure u were proud to watch him!!

P: u like talking about gary m8-got a secret crush?

S: everyone likes gary more.. U should know that by now!!

P: have a great summer pal-reserves report back 5th july!

S: is that what date he told u.. Internationals not back until the 11th so see ya then! Night skipper x

P:topman come on macedonia!!
let's make a pact pal-no more slaughtering on twitter-i need u-u need me-agreed? Ask keano for permission 1st though!

S: u need me to do ur running.. Why do I need you??

P: I'm trying to hand u an olive branch pal-do u not want it?

S: I just want to know why I need u? Not a trick question.

P: lads don't like u pal-so have to protect u!

S: nev dnt start!! Because its you they dnt like.. And I dnt need u to protect me.. I protected u all season!

P: its all about u pal aint it! Good luck next season you will need it!

S:I know I will.. Uv had 15 years good luck! Well done! I know ur missing me really!

P:u licking charlie adams **** now too? Is it captains that turn u on??

S:hahahahaha good one pal! What a captain he was too.. He could actually pass to his team mates!

Haha. Seamus Coleman blatantly wins...

Best bit was this:

"S:if I'm lucky I'll be sub.. Maybe won't even make the bench.. Any advice for me? U have plenty experience of being on the bench

P: sub for ireland-its like being sub for man utd youth team! Although u r a 50k signing from sligo bless!

S:yeah just glad to be here fizzer! Never thought I'd be so lucky! u looking forward to next season.. U must be glad garys retired? Ur family might come watch u on a saturday now! actually they will prob just stay in and watch him on sky sports instead of watching u!"

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

And this:

S: Just having a game of pitch n putt with my mate! Holidays going great! Love being home!

P: @seamiecoleman23 sounds a barrel of laughs on ur holiday pal-is it chess next? #getalife

S: @fizzer18 spending time with my family and friends who love me.. U wouldn't know about that cause u have no friends and noone loves u

Hehehe that made my day.

The morale of the story, Gary Neville > *

S: is that what date he told u.. Internationals not back until the 11th so see ya then! Night skipper x

Burn.

And that's why Twitter is the shittest thing in existence.

Pure quality. Sheamy wins easily.

Well played Coleman, but it'd be interesting to see him attempt this banter IRL with his mouth oO)

Nice one Seamus. Proud of ya. Pwnage of the highest order lol

alright pal, how pal you pal doin pal

im pal alright pal just pal drinkin pal a pal pint pal

OH MY GOD STOP SAYING PAL ALL THE TIME

love that banter made my day and even better seamus was easy winner

Back