Expanded Hair Pack (for regenerated players)

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OLT Expanded Hair Pack v1.0:

fm2ba_h67.jpg

Having worked on this project for quite some time by now, and loving every second of it, I have now finally decided to wrap it up and call it done - the very first Hair Pack created for Football Manager's FaceGen feature.

With more than 400 new hair styles for your newgens, this pack will ensure much greater variety, realism and enjoyement to your gaming experience - truly a must have for any career gamers (like myself).

Current Stats:

Afro: 49
Long: 4
Medium: 16
Short: 29

Asian: 4
Long: 3
Medium: 1
Short: 0

Euro: 258
Long: 42
Medium: 73
Short: 143

Hispanic: 96
Long: 16
Medium: 23
Short: 57

TOTAL: 407 different hair styles!

How to install:
- Extract file into the following directory:
- [YOUR FM INSTALL FOLDER*]\data\facegen\hair

* Steam Users (default):
- C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2009
* Others (default):
- C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009

Note: In the facegen/hair folder, you should notice four folders already (afro, asian, euro & hispanic). These are the default hairs for the game. You should add the "olt hairpack" folder additionally to those so you don't write over the original hair styles. So DO NOT extract the "afro", "asian", "euro" & "hispanic" folders from within the "olt hairpack" folder directly into the "facegen/hair" folder. Extract the actual folder "olt hairpack" into this directory.

New hairstyles will take effect immediately upon loading up the game.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: After install - all existing newgens will show up with new hair styles (including those in the pack), so your generated players will instantly get new looks after install - this is a bug in the game which I can't do anything about. On occasion players get new hairstyles during gameplay as well, but this happens with or without my installed hairpack, and will hopefully be fixed in a future patch/version of FM.

DOWNLOAD NOW

I like 'different' mods like this for FM :)

i cant seem to be able to install these it comes up with 'an error has occured' please help

dont really understand the readme file :'(

should i just unpack the folder to the F:\program\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\data\facegen\hair ? so i hav afro , euro, hispanic, asian olt pack folder? 5 folders in the hair folder?

or should i have 2 euro-long, 2 euro-mediium 2 euro short etc folders?

The 5 folders I think.

Womble_Agro

All my players are bald! can you send me a copy of the original files so i can do it again because i coppied the download into the individual folders...

All my players are bald! can you send me a copy of the original files so i can do it again because i coppied the download into the individual folders...

Sorry we're not allowed to upload or send the original files as they are copyright protected.

Hey was up.one thing this only works after loading the game right? Slb 4ever

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

This hairpack it works just fine..i think i have to re-start my game with all this adds but i already going 16/17. I'm senting u a newdatabase that i made..it's like almost 50 best world teams in one country (england in this case),u have big games every week,stadiums always full.its awesome try and say if u like

or better than the regen faces, if you have the patience, just use a pic of a random unknown real footballer, and make that the face of your regen. Using FMXML.

Don't suppose these work for the new FM? Made a diffence on '09

I remember when I used these on FM09. Every time I loaded up a save game the regens changed their hairstyle every time.