Expanded USA: MLS, NASL, USLPro, NPSL, plus extra cups

myt_reds

Reaction score
Hello all.

I have created an expanded USA pyramid system to include the NASL, USLPro, and NPSL underneath the MLS. The MLS is untouched, and therefore it works properly, as does the All Star game, SuperDraft, US Cup, etc. Without the aid of the advanced editor (we all know the headaches that thing inspires), I am unable to recreate the USA pyramid 100%. However, this file comes darn close, as it is more complete than anything I have seen on the forums.

Included is-
MLS: As stated, it works perfectly as it is hardcoded. All Star game, Draft, US Cup all work perfectly too. All transfer windows apply to the lower leagues as well. MLS reserve league works too.
NASL: 9 teams (I added Montreal) which play over a 24 game season, April through September. Playoffs in October; 1st 6 teams qualify, with the top 2 seeds earning a bye. Each playoff game is two legs. All rosters are current as can be (some players in real life aren't in the FM12 database), and budgets have been adjusted according to club reputation, so every team starts in the black. Appropriate weekly, monthly, and yearly awards added.
USLPro: 11 teams which play a 20 game season, April through August. Playoffs in September; 1st 6 teams qualify, top 2 seeds earn a bye. Each game is one leg. All rosters have been updated as current as can be. Budgets adjusted according to club reputation as well. Appropriate weekly, monthly, and yearly awards added.
NPSL: All current 2012 teams are in the file. In real life the NPSL holds 9 regional divisions, but I condensed it to 8, it's easier to schedule playoffs that way. Number of games vary per division, ranging from 12 to 15 games running from May to July. Top 2 teams from each division qualify for the NPSL Championship playoff. Appropriate awards added. I also added real life coaches and boards to each team, as well as proper kits and stadiums.
ADL: The ADL is an inactive division because of the manager glitch. Unfortunate since you can't play as an ADL team, but necessary. This division still functions properly for the MLS draft.
Added Cups: Carolina Challenge, George Donnelly Cup, and Desert Diamond Cup. In separate files I made the Hawaiian Invitational, and the Disney Pro Soccer Classic.

If you have any more questions please ask. Otherwise enjoy the files! Please let me know if you encounter any problems while playing, it will help me make the game better for future releases. Thank you!

Expanded USA file
Disney Cup
Hawaiian Invite

Last edited: