expensive regen

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionelPienaar

Banned
Reaction score
i just spent the most money ive ever spent on any FM game i think its worth it!

LOL looks pretty good ;)

Screenshot of his playing history?

There's a thread for regens. Amazing player though.

He scored 20 goals in 28 games at FIFTEEN YEARS OLD for Feyenoord XDXDXDXD

He scored 20 goals in 28 games at FIFTEEN YEARS OLD for Feyenoord XDXDXDXD
haha i know ive recently moved from notts county to arsenal and i had the chance to buy him with notts county when he was around 16 but my scouts said his potential would make him some way off defederico's standard so i thought not worth 8 million! i'd have won the premiership a couple years down with notts if i had have!

20 goals in 22 games at the age of 18 with an average rating of 8.15.
Incredible.

he's going to play as a lone striker for me this season and i am going to get him 40 goals plus
what role would you recommend i want to make him perfect

Complete Forward, without a doubt.

Wow. that the best regen i've ever seen! 19 finishing skill!

18 pace, 19 finishing, 20 first touch, 18 off the ball, 19 composure? That is NASTY.

I play with a lone striker in my formation, I have him set as advanced striker to play off deepest defender, with that pace and that composure when one on one, id suggest hitting him with through balls would be killer (especially with 20 first touch).

i'll pay anything for that amazing regen that you have ;)

yeah my scouts found him a while ago but then juventus nabbed him whilst i was considering it for 18 mill or something and they turned him into this!

before he went to juventus how were his skills?
16s and 17s but my scouts said he would only be a good premiership striker so i wasnt sure he was worth 18 mill, in a year i cant understand how his stats went up that much juve must have some raaaaaw coaches

Amazing player, anyone have any ideas who he might be a regen of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back