Extremely stupid wage error! Cannot believe this...

• Thread starter Thread starter ginlemon16
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K

ginlemon16

Reaction score
I am playing a rather poor club and trying to cut down on my wages. I have some players who are willing to make serious wage cuts, but my club is unwilling to give them what they want. This is utterly stupid, since if they could sign their new contracts they would save the club almost 1/3 third of their wage budget. What can I do about this?

Anyone have a solution for this? Really do not want to start up a new game because of this b€%#"it

It is utterly stupid that the club wants me to cut my wage expenses and at the same time they refuse me the possibility to offer my players wage cuts of up to 2/3 of their salary, because the club's wage budget is exceded! This surely cannot be for real!

Its a limitation of the system. In theory, you can cut several player's wages and get under the budget, but the game sees each player and negotiation individually, and doesn't recognize that your cutting several players, just the one, and it still puts you over budget. Only way around it is to cut a player or two completly, then see if you can sneak in under.

Also, just double-check what player role your offering the player. Most player roles have a salary range that you can offer. Might want to bump up the player role and see if that helps. (ie, change them from backup to rotation, should give you a higher max salary.)

Back