MojoDex

Reaction score
I just played through to the youth intake with F.C Andorra and this happened

FCAndorraYouthCandidates_SquadPlayers_zps81a189d5.png

All my intake was Spanish. All the greyed out players are Andorran, Does anyone know how to make the youth Andorran instead of Spanish with the editor?

The based nation is set as Spain and the continental cup nation is set as Andorra, it needs to be the other way round.

The based nation is set as Spain and the continental cup nation is set as Andorra, it needs to be the other way round.
Ive changed it and simmed it to the intake day it's fixed it! So my next story will take shape in the next week or 2 :)

Guys,

I'm having trouble putting Rangers into the English Conference - I set the based nation to Scotland and the Nation and Continental Nation to England but it won't let me start a game with it.

Guys,

I'm having trouble putting Rangers into the English Conference - I set the based nation to Scotland and the Nation and Continental Nation to England but it won't let me start a game with it.
Have you taken a team out of the conference to make space for Rangers? If you have too many teams it wont work.

Have you taken a team out of the conference to make space for Rangers? If you have too many teams it wont work.

I have. I took Hyde out, also made up the numbers for the Scottish third division by adding Forres mechanics.

When I start a new game it's saying a team in the blue square conference has the wrong nation set.

set nation to england. as long as glasgow is still based in scotland the regens will be scottish. Like swansea, everything about them is english cos they play in england except for the city being welsh so they get welsh regens

set nation to england. as long as glasgow is still based in scotland the regens will be scottish. Like swansea, everything about them is english cos they play in england except for the city being welsh so they get welsh regens

Are you sure?

In the editor Swansea are set as:

Nation - England
Based Nation - Wales
Continental Nation - England

I've done the exact same for Rangers only Scotland instead of Wales.

Never mind, I've sorted it.

Scrapped the editor data file I originally created, made a new one and done exactly as I did before and now it works :D bizarre.

When I go to 'information' on my save it shows the Nation as Scotland so hopefully come youth intake it'll provide a mostly Scottish batch of players.