F.C Barcelona - Help and Advice

Reaction score
I've just started a save with Barca, I want to restore them to the elute status once more, I have some players in mind but I am not sure if they will join. Ideally in my second season I would have a shortlist of:

CB

Hummels (Ideal Signing)

Laporte

Musacchio

Marquinhos

I know the last 2 can be bought first season.

RB

De Sciglio

Clyne

Danilo

K.Walker

DMC

Krychowiak?

Either of the Bender brothers

To replace Mascherano?

MC

Pjanic

Koke (Atletico)

Gundogan

Any ideas?

Attacking

Reus (To replace Pedro maybe?)

Muniain

Depay

Vietto

Alcacer

I want to know if you can get these players for second season, how much transfer budget you get, how much they cost, if they are good on the game. I need a squad rotation to get the most out of the team.

Also who do you guys sell, e.g. Alves, Adriano, Mascherano, Roberto, Rafinha, Pedro?

Just so you know - you'll be under a transfer embargo from 1st Jan 15 - 1st Jan 16 so you dont get much chance to buy players until January 16. By then, a lot of Barcelona's young players: Deulofeu, munir, Rafinha, samper etc are very good. I have sold Busquets and Pedro for £55m and have £100m to spend in January 16, Currently in November 15

What type of budget do you get during the second season, I was thinking of using Samper as cover for Busquets in Year 2 but I really want some dominant players like Hummels, Koke, Reus and then players like Vietto who looks deadly and in this team potentially amazing, have a front 5 to rotate of Messi, Neymar, Suarez, maybe Reus and Vietto, have Xavi's successor in Koke or Gundogan and have Hummels at the heart.

Hummels, Koke, Depay. Marquinhos is a still in the beginning of a save. Also scout south America alot, always goood talent. But i think spain has foreign restriction. That columbian CB should still be at River.

Halfway into the season I sold Pedro for 30mil. Didn't really use him since Messi/Suarez/Neymar were outstanding. In the end of the season PSG bought Rafinha for 50mil (I think), furthermore I sold Adriano and Vermaelen. Because of these sales I ended up with a transferbudget on +100mil. and a huge wagebudget, can't remember how much :)

For some reason I didn't experience the transferembargo nor the Suarez suspension, must have been some sort of bug. Not that I'm complaining ;)

Last edited:
I think that the 4/5/6 players that I want are going to cost a pretty penny, for instance; De Sciglio, Hummels, Laporte?, Koke and/or Gundogan, Reus, Muniain? Vietto, I was looking at Trigueros at Villarreal but I have not seen reviews on him.

Balanta has to be the best center back in game and doesn't cost an awful lot

Raid your B TEAM and use the top players there - people like TRAORE and SAMPER!

Aren't Barcelona already elite in the game? I mean, they have Messi. >.>

Back