Bristol Rovers v Southampton

Cardiff City v Wolves

Sheffield United v Middlesbrough

Liverpool v Barnsley

Manchester United v Arsenal

Preston v Portsmouth

Coventry City v West Brom

Chelsea v Huddersfield Town

Only 6 Premiership teams left in now, Hopefully only 2 left by the next round. Liverpool and Arsenal obviously.

Come on Arsenal. Chelsea and Liverpool easy easy errm hope Pompey and Boro go through because im sick of the top four winning everything

We SHOULD beat Sheff Utd, they being doing awful, but "anything can happen in the FA cup".

Really dont care, the FA cup is boring unless a small team makes it to the semis. i would rather just watch the league matches.

Man Utd v Arsenal should be good fun to watch.

The smaller teams are doing really well this year, its good to see :)

Yet again we get a Prem team, although as long as we win it doesn't matter. Plus we'll knock a big team out :D

Sheff beat City so can beat Boro, Preston have a chance as well

its boros year this to win the cup. a definate 3 lower league teams definately going to be in the quarters is good

We SHOULD beat Sheff Utd, they being doing awful, but "anything can happen in the FA cup".

yeah agreed , i was glad to see sheff beat city cos i had a bet on them but i think we could beat them , as long as we dont get thwarted by balloons!

i think i might be going aswell which should be fun

I'd rather not go, hate Sheffield.

Will they be putting free buses on again from the Riverside?

Liverpool and Arsenal obviously.

Come on Arsenal. Chelsea and Liverpool easy easy

hahahahahahahahaha. Kris why did u want **** to do us? Oh well, we ******* hammered them :D. ****** awesome game, OT was bouncin. Good to see us score like that without Cristy as well though Rooney showed how important he is. As did Darren Fletcher :P. Anderson was immense, the ovation he got when he came off was incredible. That boy is the bollocks, Fm doesn't get it wrong :D.

And as for Liverpool...
looolllllllllllllllllllll @ them. Well done to Barnsley, a real FA cup tale that one. Apparently their emergency keeper Luke steele was MOM. He's ex-utd as well :D.

Because Andy i didnt want a repeat of last year which was terrible. Looks like it might happen again :( Pompey and Boro ftw. Liverpool suck i'm glad there out in a way. Fletcher is pure class i would take him over the Canadian any day

Man Utd game was pretty good. Middlesbrough game this afternoon. Looking forward to seeing the team he puts out. Mido in squad and Alves maybe starting i have read. Not long now! UTB!

Can't believe the only game I have to look forward to on a sunday is a Boro game :(

Well Pompey are thru, don't write them off. If us or Chelsea get drawn there that will be a tough one. Boro will surely win the replay

Hopefully Mido will be a bit fitter, showed glimpses in the second half and the BBC commentators including the two Alan's at half time were being quite harsh to be fair.

Tuncay might be back as well, i think we miss him, and Huth will be back. Alves still done nothing but looks unfit, hasn't played in a while though.

Anyway, roll on Tuesday week.

After Man Utd went out I was slightly dissapointed. But now im so happy after how cocky all the Boro fans were that they were going to win it....HAHAHAHAHHA what a superb game.

Anyone remember VVV (Darren) he will be buzzing

Back