FA fines Brown for touchline row

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 359

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Hull manager Phil Brown is fined £2,500 and warned as to his future conduct by the Football Association following a charge of improper conduct.

More...

good start now give him a 3 match touch line ban aswell atleast!:P

Don't understand what Brown has domne to get abuse off all the Arsenal fans, everything he said was spot on.

They fined him for the Newcastle match, newb.

Arsenal fans don't like him because they accused their baby of spitting (again).

He probably did spit. Arsenal fans are spitting their dummy out just like their manager. It's a shame, I like Arsenal as well.

the guys a joke! simple
we don`t like him because he`s a bad loser who makes up **** and talks waffle thats why he was fined be it arsenal or newcastle he should know his place and shut his mouth!! he comments are out of date and out of order im sure there were 1or2 injured players on the pitch at the end of the match when hull were promoted? where they dressed in 1940`s hunting gear like brown? XD

You're the one waffling on and rambling.. Where's the pretext for these conclusions you've drawn up? Where's the evidence?

How are his comments out of date? All he did was speak the facts.

blah blah blah wheres your evidence that he spat?? you have your opinion i have mine his comments that cesc shouldn`t be dressed in jeans and a bomber jacket whos he to judge other players and how they dress thats what i ment by out of date! also what is this truth u speak of?

Back