• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 781
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Liverpool's Steven Gerrard may face disciplinary action by the Football Association after appearing to hit Portsmouth's Michael Brown in the 4-1 win over the south-coast side.

More...

If he doesn't get 3 match ban like Rio Ferdinand United should sue the FA (H)

He will get off scott free, like he did when he gave the ref the 'V's' last weekend.

They should also mention they won't take any action because they're cowards.

i am loving Rafa's comments on how he thinks Gerrard wont get punished because he "didn't see it (arsene wenger like and because it was NOTHING" ok then Rafa (y)

Ok its not like hes on form
SO ALL YOU MANCS EXPECT ANOTHER 4-1 DRUBBING!!!!!

not a chance of that. this time round your be the ones leaving OT with the red faces and the tears streaming down your faces. i shall put my house on it!

yeah right its only a shame we don't have Dossena to chip VDS and make him look like a pensioner, but we can always count on Vidic to get a red card :)

yeah right its only a shame we don't have Dossena to chip VDS and make him look like a pensioner, but we can always count on Vidic to get a red card :)

Vidic -- He holds a grudge for a long time. :P

Just what ever you do. dont play that horrible long ball stuff like you normally do.

good luck in europa league next season

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

nice to see liverfool being valued at 100 million last week, man utd still valued at £1.2 BILLION?

Wow good job everyone. Managed to get this one closed down quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back