• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 945

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Manchester United chief executive David Gill believes the Football Association singled out the club for "harsh" punishments last season.

More...

Sigh BBC you really do fail, he said 3 lines, you then mix match to create a story from nothing

He said Rooney was suspended and so was Fergie and also many players and Managers have been let off without fines/bans for the same offense. So had it been any other club than United, they wouldnt have punished, which is fair imo

It's not like Rooney and Ferguson are angels now is it, Rooney has had his fair share of ill-tempered moments.
Ferguson is known for speaking his mind at times too, I find it ironic how it all came about some "bias" by a ref. Not like United have any odd calls given in their favour now is it.

It's not like Rooney and Ferguson are angels now is it, Rooney has had his fair share of ill-tempered moments.
Ferguson is known for speaking his mind at times too, I find it ironic how it all came about some "bias" by a ref. Not like United have any odd calls given in their favour now is it.

Decisions by ref and from FA are not related..

Creative department of the beb have really been letting themselves down lately. trying to remember the last time they came out with anything of interest, that didn't involve over analysing something on twitter......

How can people be arguing against his point? he's 100%correct with the consistency comment, micah richards has now swore twice live on tv and i think the most he got was a fine.

What a sad man....

ManU tap up players before they contact their clubs and somehow gets to know their secret release clauses in their contracts.

And this guy is complaining about how they are treated unfairly....

What a sad man....

ManU tap up players before they contact their clubs and somehow gets to know their secret release clauses in their contracts.

first of all, many teams tap up players and i'm actually unaware of when we have done but maybe you're right. second of all tapping up players has nothing to do with rooney or ferguson getting bans

What a sad man....

YouTube - ‪Micah Richards & Mario Balotelli Swear On Live TV (F.A Cup Final) 14th May 2011‬‏

Gill is bang on the money. United have been victimised by the press and FA. Richards and Balloteilli both swear and they get no punishmwnt whatsoever

What a sad man....

I knew you would of said something like this.
But I wonder if you see the irony of what you typed, considering who you support and their "COME HERE WE HAS MORE MONEY" ways.

i still have'nt recieved one piece of information that suggests we have tapped up players?
that is, of course, apart from the bullshit seaping out of a clueless bitter gloryhunting city fan!!

Last edited:
I knew you would of said something like this.
But I wonder if you see the irony of what you typed, considering who you support and their "COME HERE WE HAS MORE MONEY" ways.

I still remember the Lescott fiasco. Absolute shoddy way to nab a player. The agent isn't much better either

What a sad man....

Nice ability to read the headline and not the article, yo.

Back