• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 607

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

The FA says it investigate claims Liverpool's Luis Suarez racially abused Manchester United defender Patrice Evra.

More...

IF it turns out to be True, Suarez deserves to be banned, But Evra has twice accused people of Racism,

Finnan in 2006
Chelsea Groundsman in 2008

With cameras constantly surrounding these incidents, they proved nothing racist was said... I'll believe it when there is proof

IF it turns out to be True, Suarez deserves to be banned, But Evra has twice accused people of Racism,

Finnan in 2006

With cameras constantly surrounding these incidents, they proved nothing racist was said... I'll believe it when there is proof

Wrong they didnt prove anything because the cameras couldnt catch anything, doesnt mean it didnt happen, it was word against word, thats why nothing happened, there'd a difference. And he didnt complain about finnan, some other fan did

Like i said

If Proven suarez deserves to be banned, but i have my doubts

Like i said

If Proven suarez deserves to be banned, but i have my doubts

Take a look at the Video on the United thread, Marriner intimates to Suarez that he heard him. And its the Canal+ cameras that seem to have picked it up.

I dont doubt it for a second, Suarez is a ****.

Im hoping he hasnt said it, but if he has hope they throw the book at him.

Been covering this better on the United thread, so switch there for the discussion, though i doubt we will hear more till monday at the earliest

EDIT: leaving it here finally a BBC thread is useful for something

Finnan in 2006

He didn't accuse Finnan. Check the article I have posted in ManUtd thread. He was not even aware of it.

Fight with Chelsea ground staff was not proved as there were no proper proofs. Tevez and Pique supported Evra's claims. Just because it was not proved doesn't mean they didn't do, that means there was no proof.

Back