Redrup

One Nerdy Gamer
Reaction score
Anybody got any experience with this guy? I had never heard of him before getting a message about him.

This is how he is in 2019:

Is he a regen ?
I can't find him on my game ?
What league's did you load ?

He isn't a regen I'm pretty sure. All my regens have animated faces.

I made a large database with the top divisions in the 4 main countries. England, Spain, Italy and Germany.

His history:

Hmmm. I also made mine large database with England,Spain,Italy ahh well ill have another look and see if i can find him

Nice find by the way

On your game are Nicolai Boilesen & Ivan Fatic still playing if they are can you please post a screenshot of them up

hes not a regen iv heard of him before ( in the game of course )

The Danish guy isn't very good at all.

I've heard of the guy before but he didn't look anything special. Pretty good stats there though :)

he is not a regen, he is Uruguayan and plays in s.america.
I bought him as he was transfer listed in season 2 and then sold him for £18M in season 6.
His free kick taking was 19 but he hardly ever scored one, that's all i remember

I bought him as he was transfer listed in season 2 and then sold him for £18M in season 6.
His free kick taking was 19 but he hardly ever scored one, that's all i remember

For some reason that is quite common, I have a RB who's FK taking is like 17 and he has scored like 1 in 2 seasons -_-

He is Argentinian and he plays for Boca Juniors and he is on loan to Betis in the first season,

Hes a great left back for uefa cup teams and below, not good enough for champions league i dont reckon when i had him

With those stats I'd take him in a Champs League squad.

Got him as back up to Clichy on my new Arsenal game, stats look like this, he's very cheap considering his stats this is on Weeigie update so he isnt at Betis

if you play him regularly he'll definitely improve. take note of the improvement in his stats when he is 31. i had previous experience with this guy in my very old bolton game and he definitely becomes one of the strongest left backs in the game if the training is good and if he plays regularly.

On me and my friends game we bought him cheap with Blackburn and he was with us for 15 years i recommend him big time

He is really good but one of his problems is that he tends to get a lot of yellow cards. Could get him suspended for important matches (happened to me once, in the CL finals, *&#(%@*$# ). But he is really consistent and although not world-class, still a solid buy for any team. A pretty decent back-up for top teams.

Btw, don't let him take freekicks. He tends to power them in instead of striking them with pinpoint accuracy. But he really isn't that bad in freekick is he? He scored like 5 or 6 in a season for me, after 1209412312 attempts though.

I bought him in my 3rd season with Saints. i think thias is one of the best my buys