Fabio = AMAZING! Also a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeycookson

Reaction score
Well just to let some people know if they got 10million to spend at the begining of their seasons get Fabio, He starts at 10m and after 5 seasons i am being offered 20Million+ Sometimes getting offer for 29million.

He is a LB but i think he scores about 10 goals a season for me maybe a little less, but every goal i see him do is about 30 Yards out at a stupid angle and he just Curls the ball like mad.

My question is does anyone else have him or bought him and think he is a very good player, and also had any offers or amazing goals from him?

i can't find him :S where is he from?

edit: I found one at man utd. Is he the one? In my save he is 4,4M... (altough i'm already on the second season) and his long shots stats are 10/20 :S

Last edited:
i can't find him :S where is he from?

edit: I found one at man utd. Is he the one? In my save he is 4,4M... (altough i'm already on the second season) and his long shots stats are 10/20 :S

It has to be him, he is the only decent Fabio Left Back on the game who btw becomes world class in the future SIGN SIGN SIGN!

Yeeah by like 3 seasons i was getting offered like 15m From real Etc, And now its just like 32m i am in 7th. Always i get people interested kinda annoying he keeps wanting to leave but i signed him for 4 more years, :D

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

Oh and 10 long shots is still very good for a defender, and his long shots on mine now is 14 and again very very good for a defender, :D

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

Yeeah by like 3 seasons i was getting offered like 15m From real Etc, And now its just like 32m i am in 7th. Always i get people interested kinda annoying he keeps wanting to leave but i signed him for 4 more years,

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

Oh and 10 long shots is still very good for a defender, and his long shots on mine now is 14 and again very very good for a defender,

Agreed, also in the first season his brother is worth a lot more and after 7 seasons he is worth like double, :D

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Wow just after reading this post again i was watching a game and fabio smashed another 25+ Yard Curled goal in, Hes a beast. :D

Very well known 'round here mate. Turns out spectacular and nearly always [for me] got a lucky goal from a cross. Never had any offers.

Oh, his brother becomes about the same level in RB. Play them both together and they'll play better [I've found anyway]

Just looked at Fabio. 2013 and hes only rated at 2.2mill, on loan at Notts Forest. Still worth a pop?

Just looked at Fabio. 2013 and hes only rated at 2.2mill, on loan at Notts Forest. Still worth a pop?

It's a steal mate. Get him and give him first team experience and it'll be worth it.

Hmm Yeah i would say so, have a go, after a few years he will be worth a lot, I did download a certain training schedule which might have helped him a lot.

Excellent, cheers lads, will give him a go.

Edit: Had to fork out 2.6 but I got him and Ill see what happens next season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back