Fabio Capello Stays England Boss!!

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 2K

CJACKO11

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS: SkySports are reporting Fabio Capello will remain as the England boss after releasing a statement stating he will look to intruduce new players to give the team energy.

Personly i didnt want Fabio to stay but did want a reshape in the team, i feel for Gerrard, Lampards and Terrys place in the England side.

What do we all think discuss.

Last edited:
Good. Hopefully we'll do better at the euro's if we get there this time.
Link us to the statement mate?

Time for Shola's entrance to the international scene ;)

It's on the BBC Sport website aswell..

BREAKING NEWS: SkySports are reporting Fabio Capello will remain as the England boss after releasing a statement stating he will look to intruduce new players to give the team energy.

Personly i didnt want Fabio to stay but did want a reshape in the team, i feel for Gerrard, Lampards and Terrys place in the England side.

What do we all think discuss.
yeah this was on the card from a couple of days ago as members of the board were coming out and backing him. im glad. he made mistakes, but its the clear that the players totally shafted him in terms of their attitude.

players i would like to see come in:
rodwell, wilshere, hart (starting), shawcross, johnson, gibbs, hargreaves (we simply do not have aplayer of his type), walcott (if he becomes a striker)

players i would like to see go:
terry, gerrard, carrick, upson, heskey, swp

More seriously, would be nice to see Steven Taylor getting a look in, and Andy Carroll if he continues to progress

As long as he learns his lessons from the shambolic World Cup campaign, I am fine with him staying on.

It's more about the FA anyway.

As long as he learns his lessons from the shambolic World Cup campaign, I am fine with him staying on.

It's more about the FA anyway.
spot on, lets get some continuity back, and learn from what has happened

How can England play so bad and then say hes the right man for the job? This guy needs to go, I dont think he has what it takes to make England a good team. Hes a stubborn old fat that thinks throwing his italian spin on things will work. Hes a joke England will go no where with him, the sooner we **** up at the euro the better.

How can England play so bad and then say hes the right man for the job? This guy needs to go, I dont think he has what it takes to make England a good team. Hes a stubborn old fat that thinks throwing his italian spin on things will work. Hes a joke England will go no where with him, the sooner we **** up at the euro the better.
yeah, really good thinking :S

His ancient 4-4-2 has to go otherwise I'm officially converting to Scottish football. I'm considering going to Wembley for the first qualifier but I'm not sure if I can stand to see the same old **** from the World Cup.

His ancient 4-4-2 has to go otherwise I'm officially converting to Scottish football. I'm considering going to Wembley for the first qualifier but I'm not sure if I can stand to see the same old **** from the World Cup.
agreed. 4-4-2 isnt dead that this level but we simply dont have the players to pull it off

I think this is a good decision from the FA. I think he looked good in qualifying and i think sacking a manager on the basis of four games is a peice of nonsense. It's obvious from what we've seen since that the players didnt really have and desire to play for England. Yes, Capello made mistakes, but no amount of savvy substitutions or squad picks could have made that team win the world cup. I hope he gets a few years and brings in some young players like adam johnson, joe hart, steven taylor and the like. Then maybe someone like Stuart Pearce can take over when the time is right. We need evolution, not revolution, in my opinion.

Then maybe someone like Stuart Pearce can take over when the time is right. We need evolution, not revolution, in my opinion.

exactly what ive been saying since we crashed out

For the next match hungary on the 11th august he needs to drop terry,gerrard, lampard, rooney, johnson, swp, lennnon and heskey(for life) just to show them that they are not invincinle. Make them want it and fight for it.

Bring in some new blood. Agbonlahor, Young, Huddlestone, Hart, Cahill, Shawcross, A. Johnson, C. Cole, Gibbs, Wilshere. Mix experience and youth. Show the "golden generation" they're not bigger than the national football team. And for god's sakes, do it in a formation that isn't a 4-4-2!

anyone else thinking that terry gerrard and lampard may be royally ******?

Back