Fabregas defends Barca top stunt

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 643

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas plays down being pictured in a Barcelona shirt during Spain's World Cup-winning celebrations.

More...

That was forced onto him by Pique and Puyol so its really not his fault but its does set a bad tone,really think that Puyol and Pique should have thought better

Well that was to be expected.... He was so embarassed after the incident. I don't think he would have wanted to turn into ARSENAL'S MOST HATED, like for example Lampard at West Ham

I am pretty sure that in 1 or 2 years, he'll go to Barcelona. Atm, there's no place for him.

these ******* fabregas-barca linked storys are ******* me off.

Practically the Ronaldo saga all over again.

Our media does love making a meal of things.

He wont start at Barca, same with Spain squad, he was overlooked for Xavi and Iniesta, both who play for Barca

He wont start at Barca, same with Spain squad, he was overlooked for Xavi and Iniesta, both who play for Barca

Xavi is what 30?? Guardiola wanted to rest Xavi and Iniesta at times last season and couldnt because their was no like for like replacement....step forward Cesc Fabregas

I belive that with Xavi and Iniesta around to guide him,Fabregas can become amazing,much better than anything he will be at Arsenal

Back