Fabregas hints at Arsenal future

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 749

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Cesc Fabregas suggests he could stay at Arsenal, despite continued interest from Spanish champions Barcelona.

More...

Man up, well in Cesc (H)

Now be a good boy and stay.

or does this mean that Barcelona realise that with Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets all playing ahead of him for Spain he is surplus to requirents?

I should imagine that Fabregas would have started in the middle with Xavi and Iniesta would operate from the left hand side of the front three.

I should imagine that Fabregas would have started in the middle with Xavi and Iniesta would operate from the left hand side of the front three.
pedro, and very likely mata from the left

iniesta is so much dangerous for them in the middle.

Victory! I was wondering why all this had toned down a little... i hope that won't be the "commentator's curse". Wenger has succesfully, it seems, so far done an "Henry" in giving him the captain's armband and a payrise, works for me

If he does stay, good. If not, fine. We could get a replacement.

the only real decent replacement for fabregas is either iniesta or xavi. i think maybe barca have realised he isent worth the price arsenal want for him.

It seems he's trying to get on the good side again, trying to show loyalty. I assure you if Barca had an offer accepted, he'll jump to the ocassion.

I bet if Barcelona do have an offer accepted,Fabregas would jump ship straight away...

Back