Fabregas in clear over 'spit' row

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 584

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas is cleared over charges relating to his conduct after the FA Cup match against Hull in March.

More...

new that dirty barstard brown n his ***** were talking ****!! as were many others on here dowting sir cesc!

he wasn't charged because there wasn't enough evidence. he might have still done it and seeing as how he's a massive **** he probably did.

he wasn't charged because there wasn't enough evidence. he might have still done it and seeing as how he's a massive **** he probably did.

yeah yeah same **** from the same school kid! can`t admit your wrong and maybe some day when you grow some and become a man u will!<)

yeah yeah same **** from the same school kid! can`t admit your wrong and maybe some day when you grow some and become a man u will!<)
i'm just saying he still might be guilty but he won't ever get charged which is a good thing for you.
i'm sorry for insulting cesc. i feel i have to curb my ways. lee just called me a tool and i wasn't even part of the argument he was having.:'(
Also i'm officialy a college kid now. last day of school.

i'm just saying he still might be guilty but he won't ever get charged which is a good thing for you.
i'm sorry for insulting cesc. i feel i have to curb my ways. lee just called me a tool and i wasn't even part of the argument he was having.:'(
Also i'm officialy a college kid now. last day of school.
fair play pal! p.s lee is a tool so don`t let it bova u!:@

All this means is that there wasn't enough evidence, it doesn't mean Fabregas didn't spit. All it will have been was Arsenal's word against Hull's word. Obviously was going to happen.

Fabregas actually admitted he spat, but the FA couldn't prove it was at Horton or some such bollocks.

yeah when ur wrong its hard to be a man and admit it simple as that! ajw and counter always the same same ***** from the same people!!

Haha, don't chat ****. I'm only going by what SSN told me yesterday, they said they understood Fabregas admitted to spitting but the FA couldn't charge him. When the issue first came up, I never said Fabregas was a dirty **** or was defo guilty or anything like that.

Same ***** from the same people? You should really take a look at these forums before you say something so stupid. You're probably basing that on a couple of things I've said about Arsenal and that's it.

Haha, don't chat ****. I'm only going by what SSN told me yesterday, they said they understood Fabregas admitted to spitting but the FA couldn't charge him. When the issue first came up, I never said Fabregas was a dirty **** or was defo guilty or anything like that.

Same ***** from the same people? You should really take a look at these forums before you say something so stupid. You're probably basing that on a couple of things I've said about Arsenal and that's it.

what you mean when you said villa would finsh above us? ***** like that yeah?

Oh dear. I think you'll find a big number of people said that at the time. Why wouldn't I? At the time I said it, Villa were probably miles ahead and the favourites to make it moron. Of course you would disagree with me then, you're an Arsenal fan and admirably had the faith in your team to go on a run and come fourth.

Yeah I was evidently wrong with that prediction (shock horror I admitted it) but at the time I said it, Villa WERE FOURTH and you were on a ***** run, so it was a logical if optimistic prediction. That's the equivalent of you perhaps saying in early January Liverpool would run away with the league (you may not have, its an example) and now we've won it, me saying you and anyone else who made such a reasonable claim (at the time) were chatting absolute bollocks. I always hoped and had faith in us to win it, but when Liverpool were top it was understandable for Kop fans to say they could win it. Saying that is an example of me chatting **** is just stupid and far too easy to claim now.

Next one please :P

Last edited:
Oh hai Andy, welcome to the Rafa vs Money debate. They're idiots right?

The fact that he spat at Brown does wonders for him in my eyes.. shows he cares, and thinks he's above a second rate manager, doubling as a Matrix agent. Go Cesc.

Well... Remember when Cesc did spit on Ballack when Arsenal played against Bayern !? just youtube it n see.... I wouldn`t find it strange if he`ve done it again...

Oh hai Andy, welcome to the Rafa vs Money debate. They're idiots right?

Lol, yah. I think I ignored most of the money issues in that one cos it was just endless, but just said Utd>Liverpool anyway :P

Back