Fabregas out for rest of season

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas will miss the rest of the season after cracking his right fibula in Wednesday's 2-2 Champions League draw with Barcelona.

More...

First rooney now fabregas - Dirty forein teams injuring the english teams best players:P

Arsenals Slim chance of winning the title is now shot,aswell as Man Uniteds.

Well done chelsea, the key to winning the Prem is staying injery free.

It's not good. That's basically us out of the title race.

Dunc, you're jumping the gun a bit.
I wouldn't say either team is out of it just yet. If we beat Chelsea which is still a possibility even without the almighty Wayne Rooney, we'll be 4 pts clear at the top of the league having played the same amount of games. I'd hardly say that we are out of the race.

Dunc, you're jumping the gun a bit.
I wouldn't say either team is out of it just yet. If we beat Chelsea which is still a possibility even without the almighty Wayne Rooney, we'll be 4 pts clear at the top of the league having played the same amount of games. I'd hardly say that we are out of the race.

Depends on how Lazyatov plays really. Considering Owen and Rooney are out atm, need him to have more performances like Bolton really.

I suppose alot rests on the Chelsea v Man Utd game really.

Arsenal are going to suffer without Fabregas though, although they've proven they can cope without him this season when he was out for 3 months.

We have more chances without him on WHL. Well done, we can archieve top 4. :)

Arsenal are going to suffer without Fabregas though, although they've proven they can cope without him this season when he was out for 3 months.

and gallas and possibly Arshavin

Fabregas - Season
Arshavin & Gallas - 3 weeks
An Arsenal title challenge ha don't make me laugh.
Chelsea for the title :)

Just remembered we were counting on Arsenal to beat City and Spurs **** meh!

Fabregas - Season
Arshavin & Gallas - 3 weeks
An Arsenal title challenge ha don't make me laugh.
Chelsea for the title :)

Just remembered we were counting on Arsenal to beat City and Spurs **** meh!

wow. reactionary.

Still in the race in april. god. you acting like they went out in october.

What was tht saying

People in glass houses who throw stones.

Gallas is also out for the season I've heard with a calf problem, which makes it even worse.

Arsenal's title hopes are in a big mess now, but it's still possible.

Arsenals Slim chance of winning the title is now shot,aswell as Man Uniteds.

Well done chelsea, the key to winning the Prem is staying injery free.

Injury free?
Carvalho, A.Cole, Ivanovic, Bosingwa, Essien . . all out.

Essien is probably our most important player and just as influencial as Fabregas & Rooney.

BBC I made this thread hours ago. Keep up!

Unlucky Arsenal, did anybody see him on League of Their Own? He seems very.... Slow

Injury free?

Essien is probably our most important player and just as influencial as Fabregas & Rooney.
yeah you missed him against inter, your midfield looked pedestrian

Injury free?

True.

I suppose you just have better back up players. e.g Alex, Mikel..

Dad said this to me earlier, and I actually got a laff from it. After hearing that Rooney and Fabregas will be out injured for atleast 3 weeks he said "wow, forgot 4th, we're going for 2nd!".

YNWA

Good news for when Spurs play Arsenal but if we beat them they will come out with the usual excuses that they never had a full team blah de blah.

Back