Fabregas - Veloso - Palombo

• Thread starter Thread starter in|sane
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

in|sane

Reaction score
Ok, so im playing Arsenal, my second season. Ive been searching for a DM for awhile and decided to buy Veloso. But after going through the forums, i realised Palombo prop was better as a pure DM. So i bought him aswell, leaving me with both Veloso and Palombo.

Now the question is. Should i play them at the same time, and use Veloso as a box to box CM alongside Fabregas (using a 433 with 1 DM and 2 CM) and put Polombo as DM. Any suggestions? My reasoning is that Veloso also looks solid offensivly, with good passing and such.

If i decide to switch them as DM, i have options such as Nasri, Arshavin and Ramsey to play alongside Fabregas.

Any ideas?

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

umm what the he...why does somebody rate this as a terrible thread? Im just looking to get some discussion going...sheesh..

actually use arshavin upfront veloso as box to box or ball winning midfielder and palombo behind him and fabregas,

I do mix in Arshavin upfront as it is. Question is midfield, were it looks like you agree with me as using Veloso next to Fabregas and Palombo as DM..

for me i'll rotate veloso and palombo as and depends who are your remaining midfield

If i decide to switch them as DM, i have options such as Nasri, Arshavin and Ramsey to play alongside Fabregas.

Back