Fabregas will join Barca - Messi

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Lionel Messi expects Cesc Fabregas to leave Arsenal eventually and return to boyhood club Barcelona.

More...

I really do see Cesc leaving in this window, maybe with Mr. Wenger aswell.

Of course it's going to happen. I can't see it in this coming window but certainly in the next few years if Arsenal can't beat the best.

Good arsenal took him from barcelona when he was young and they want him back

Strange, seeing as Barcelona have reassured they will make no bid for Cesc Fabregas

Its all press speculation and mind games. This will drag on like the Ronaldo transfer.

Strange, seeing as Barcelona have reassured they will make no bid for Cesc Fabregas

Presidential election at Barca. You may hang onto him for another season, but, as I've said before, they're looking to replace Xavi soon and Fabregas is who'll they'll be in for and he'll not say no.

Presidential election at Barca. You may hang onto him for another season, but, as I've said before, they're looking to replace Xavi soon and Fabregas is who'll they'll be in for and he'll not say no.

Does Pep want him though?

Pep Guardiola. Barca manager lol

Its all press speculation and mind games. This will drag on like the Ronaldo transfer.

Exactly, its written in the stars, its clearly going to happen at some point just like Ronaldo to Madrid. I got sick of the Ronaldo saga and im already sick of this one.

To be fair, he's got Catalonia in his heart, i hope he goes because I always like seeing players play for their home area, especially if they're that talanted, it shows devotion. However, he's a great leader for Arsenal and if he goes and Wenger doesn't spend.. oh dear .. Arsenal may slip, but who knows.. United didn't really screw up after Ronaldo.

Back