Facebook Timeline

• Thread starter Thread starter Lol_101
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 2K
Yep.

Got it on my profile.

Think it looks sick. Taking a while to get used to where **** is, but apart from that I love it.

haha. this.^

the only issue is the youtube video i have posted. its too small compared to the old view.

Wait so this thing isn't the default yet? I've been using it since early October which makes me infinitely cooler than the rest of you.

Haven't got it yet. Probably won't be long though.

Wait so this thing isn't the default yet? I've been using it since early October which makes me infinitely cooler than the rest of you.

BY December 22, everyone will get it. no excuses. besides, im liking it. :)

at least i know when i started my fb-ing, feb 17 2009, and my past status posts XD.

Last edited:
I do like it but surely they have to be called up on that promo video? It's almost an exact replica of the youtube 'growing up' ads.

Don't have any pics of me under being 15 years old so would be pretty pointless haha.

Being an early adopter is only cool because early adopters say so.

The rest of us just think you are nerds. ;)

I haven't got it yet, and the 'get timeline' button doesn't show up for me, but from looking at other peoples profiles/timelines/pages to show off how **** their lives are, it just looks like a reshuffle of features, and makes FB more picture orientated. There is nothing different other than the pretty clunky interface.

Why everyone is ******** themselves about privacy/embarrassing pictures from their past i don't know. That stuff was always on facebook for people to see, admittedly they had to dig a little more, but if you didn't want it there, you should have removed/hidden it already...

BY December 22, everyone will get it. no excuses. besides, im liking it. :)

at least i know when i started my fb-ing, feb 17 2009, and my past status posts XD.

I bet you feel embarrased now :P

I dont like it, Personally it looks a little too much like Bebo for me.

Still using the old fashioned wall and plan to keep it that way :)

I bet you feel embarrased now :P

I dont like it, Personally it looks a little too much like Bebo for me.

Still using the old fashioned wall and plan to keep it that way :)

haha i dont mind really. al i do is troll on my friend statuses and play noob *** games XD

Looks awful. Only a matter of time before everyone packs in Facebook, like they did with Bebo, and move onto Twitter completely.

Looks awful. Only a matter of time before everyone packs in Facebook, like they did with Bebo, and move onto Twitter completely.

Meh, twitter is a different kettle of fish to facebook. There is no real alternative for it as of yet. Twitter is fine but I dont see it taking off really

I am on twitter and facebook but I think they perform different functions to one another. Facebook is much better for keeping in touch with friends whilst twitter is good for news and following famous people etc

Bebo and facebook have much more similarities though.

I think about 80% of my friends have got it now. I'm holding out though... until they force me to change, which will happen eventually. Anyone got any cool cover photos? That looks like the only useful function for me!

Meh, twitter is a different kettle of fish to facebook. There is no real alternative for it as of yet. Twitter is fine but I dont see it taking off really

ive heard of the new twitter layout, but don't have it ;(

how do u get it.

Back