Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamindamon

Reaction score
I think this is in the right section. How do you get the facebook link to work in the top corner of when I post? I'm not sure if it is working to other people at the moment.
Thanks

Hmm not totally sure what you do now as they changed the number ID's to names. Your current one sends me to the homepage.

Last edited:
Hmm not totally sure what you do now as they changed the number ID's to names. Your current one sends me to the homepage.
Yeh, thats what I thought happens. Sometimes when I click on other peoples it goes to the homepage aswell, yours does aswell, just wanted to see if mine worked. I just tried it by putting my Facebook name in and it still doesn't work, does it work for you, by clicking on it now?

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

SamScfc, your one works.

Last edited:
Go on your profile on facebook. Copy the whole URL and paste it into the box on your options on FM-Base, seems to work.

Go on your profile on facebook. Copy the whole URL and paste it into the box on your options on FM-Base, seems to work.
I did that, i'll try again. I've changed it now. I think it works now.

Creepy... Went on your profile and I have 1 mutual friend...

Never honestly heard of you but I clicked on one of your friends and have 69 mutual friends.

Odd...

Status
Not open for further replies.