titters29

Reaction score
Hi, I have installed FM12 via steam, and also downloaded the 'sortitoutsi' mega cut-out facepack for FM11. I have also downloaded some Premier League kits and a Mega logo pack from this site. I have unziped all of these files, put them in what i believe is the correct place:

Local Disk (C:)/Programme Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/football manager 2012/data/graphics

But for some reason the faces aren't showing up on any of the profiles, not even the default silhouettes, its just blank. But the logos and kits are showing fine and where they should be.

Please can someone help me, i have tried everything i can think of.

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

bump

Thats not the correct path.

The correct place to put the files is:

user name/documents/sports interactive/fm2012/graphics

but when its installed throught steam i thought it was differant, plus, the logos and kits both work in the path i put above?

No, steam has nothing to do with the graphics folders location.

I have all my facepacks and logos in the location i just said, and all of mine appeared.

As for yours working in your current location, maybe it does work, but did you add the faces after you added the other graphics? If yes Remember to untick the use skin cache box and tick always reload skin on confirm in preferences and the faces may appear.

no! installing through disk or steam it makes no difference

I have put it in the path you've told me, the logos work fine again, so do the kits. The default silhouettes are back but no faces :(

Can you think of anything else that i may have done wrong, thanks for your help

Have you extracted the facepack? What facepack is it? Are the files .PNG or .png?

Yeah, defiantly extracted it otherwise i wouldn't be able to view the pictures in the file. I think it was called 'sortitoutsi cut-out mega facepack'. And it says in properties that its a 'PNG image (.png)'

Ive put the pictures in a folder called 'faces' inside the folder 'graphics' is that right?

Any subfolders in the graphics folder are largely irrelevant. I suspect the problem is the complexity of the sortitoutsi download. Unless you are a premium member at sortitoutsi you have to download the pack from them in something like 10 separate parts, and then reconstruct the pack yourself. The instructions to do this are incredibly complex (hence why i never bothered and just stuck with my FM10 megapack) and i'm guessing you've gone wrong at one of the steps. As sortitoutsi is currently down, i am unable to help much further.

Note, if you downloaded what was claimed to be a full version of the pack from anywhere but the premium member section of sortitoutsi, it will not work. It may have all the faces, but all the config files will be missing.

have you got a link for the fm10 facepack you are using on yours, or even better, would you be able to email it to me? Thanks

Does anyone know where i can find the games files on a mac when installed through steam to put my downloaded files into?