Facepack Problems

El...Diablo

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm not too sure if I put this in the right area but help would be appreciated.

The story is that when my laptop had to be repaired I moved everything off it onto my portable hard drive. Upon re-installing FM and downloading a couple of facepacks everything was fine, the ones I installed all worked.

I recently stumbled upon the hard drive with al my old facepacks on it, as I had forgot all about it, and when installed all the facepacks that were on it into the appropriate folder (My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2009 > Graphics > Pictures > Players). I opened FM, none of the new faces were working, and the ones that had previously worked were no longere there. Infact the whole player picture was blank.

I have no idea what is going on, as they all worked before. All the settings in 'preferences' are as they should be.

http://img704.imageshack.us/i/buonanottew.jpg/

If anyone knows what is going on I would love to know!!

Last edited:
Try unticking skin cache.

No problem. Thanks for explaining your problem fully and providing useful screenshots :)

Btw, i used a skin cache, but not badges of clubs are gone (I haven't downloaded any)
Just still the usual ones but arent there :S