Facilities Downgraded

• Thread starter Thread starter GNU07
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 5K

GNU07

Reaction score
finished 2nd seasons as MUFC and my facitilies got downgraded like last year's and once again i DONT have the option to upgrade them when i interact with the board. Has anyone else experienced this?

I've had a downgrade when I don't do very well in a season or when the board can't afford to maintain great facilities but your not going to be able to upgrade them again if the board have just downgraded them.

Actually they got downgraded because of the technological advancement, at least thats what it says. So in a sense they were not downgraded, rather "left behind" in technology. But still the board doesn't gives me the option to upgrade them. My finances are secure.

yeah i had that aswell it was wierd not sure what happens cos like you said you cant upgrade them not sure if it changes later on after next season or not but was wierd when i saw it

I think the thing is that while the facilities get downgraded, they only get downgraded on a small scale... And that means that it's not logical to upgrade it yet... Maybe when the facilities fall even further behind, you will have the ability to upgrade them :)

I had my youth facilities downgraded due to advancement in technology, but it gave me option to interact with the board straight away, and after some negotiation, they agreed to upgrade the facilities once more. I'm on 12.1.1 btw.

If it is just the case that they haven't been downgraded but have just been outdated then possibly the case is that you still have the best facilities in the league so the board feel there is no need to improve them?

Im guessing MUFC is Man Utd?

Have you spent alot for trasfers etc? If so this will be the reason why.

Man Utd, as you know have massive debts. (They can be cleared in 3 years if managed properly) If you spend alot of money in the transfer market, the worse the debt becomes adn thus making sacrifices, as in downgrading facilities so they are more affordable to run.

Edit: Ignore the above, just noticed you said its because they was outdated. Didnt notice when I first read it.

Training facilities are graded from 1 to 20 if you look in the editor, Man u have a training facility of 20 (the best). So the facility will not have dropped much, if it down grades a couple of time due to tech then they will prob allow the option.

With the case of anyone else who say's they were able to upgrade there facilities after a downgrade due tech there facilities may have not been on par with Man u at the start of the game,

very few teams actually have a 20 at the start of the game.

Hope clears matters,

Back