Facilities upgrades.

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone's successfully got a better youth academy in 2010? Back in '09 with Vålerenga i kept getting "Our youth academy is the best in the league... yadda yadda yadda," when i'd won the league three years running and they refused to get more than average youth facilities, but they upgraded my training facilities at least. it's difficult to compete in Europe as you're not getting good, young players. Always get a bigger stadium when i go Celtic as well.

Yep I done it for a Belgian team called Veldwezelt. Started with basic, when I left the team 2 years later they were good.

And I'm currently doing for my Cardiff team as I just got promoted.

How did you get them to improve them? i've got fucktons of money (24,000,000 pounds just in transfers, wage budget not included), Norwegian club, but after saving and ultimatuming it, they still refuse.

How did you get them to improve them? i've got fucktons of money (24,000,000 pounds just in transfers, wage budget not included), Norwegian club, but after saving and ultimatuming it, they still refuse.

It just depends if the board feel they need it.

If your facilities are at the same level as everyone else in the league, then they most likely won't want an upgrade. However, if they are worse than the other team's in the same league, the board will want an upgrade.

hey guys alittle confused.

I have asked the board to improve our training facilities and youth facilites in August. they have agreed and said it was necessary yet amonth and ahalf on there has been no announcements about it or anything. I have asked them again and they said they have already approved my request.

I guess I'm asking if this is normal if it is, how long should I wait?

thank you to whoever can respond

hey guys a little confused.

I have asked the board to improve our training facilities and youth facilites in August. they have agreed and said it was necessary yet amonth and ahalf on there has been no announcements about it or anything. I have asked them again and they said they have already approved my request.

cant really remember the exact timing but there was once i waited around 4-5 months. not sure if the timing is fixed though

As far as I know they upgrade them during the summer, and youll propably get your faciliteis upgraded everytime if your club's finances are on Rich

Aye, you'll need to wait till June.

Back