Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Needing some advice here,it looks like im having to do a factory reset of my laptop so i.e clearing EVERYTHING but what im wondering is if i uninstall steam&FM13 will i be able to reinstall not only steam but my FM13 again ok?? i dont have the disc anymore though would that be a problem?

I dont want to uninstall it all if i cant get it back on again and fm13 will be gone forever!!!

thanks in advance.

Hi everyone,
Needing some advice here,it looks like im having to do a factory reset of my laptop so i.e clearing EVERYTHING but what im wondering is if i uninstall steam&FM13 will i be able to reinstall not only steam but my FM13 again ok?? i dont have the disc anymore though would that be a problem?

I dont want to uninstall it all if i cant get it back on again and fm13 will be gone forever!!!

thanks in advance.

Make sure you have set up/checked your steam guard and stuff, and that you know all the passwords and emails associated with your steam account, and that they are active. I cannot stress how important this is. A factory reset means that Steam will treat your computer like a new one, not like a set one. As long as you can fully enter steam, you can get your games.

Make sure you have set up/checked your steam guard and stuff, and that you know all the passwords and emails associated with your steam account, and that they are active. I cannot stress how important this is. A factory reset means that Steam will treat your computer like a new one, not like a set one. As long as you can fully enter steam, you can get your games.
thanks for the advice m8 appreciated.;)