Fake File?

• Thread starter Thread starter Dicko1878
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 8K

Dicko1878

Reaction score
right on previous football managers there has been a fake file in the database and if you deleted this you got to see the german national side etc.

im wondering if there would be one in the new FM and whether it could be deleted?

Was wondering the same thing. And if so how do I get into it again?

Why don't they just buy the rights to everything and everyone? It ****** me off that I have to waste my spare time uploading teams and players etc. Grr.

Yeah its still in the same place as fm 09 and can be deleted

my football manager folders on pc dont seem to have anything in them to delete? in program files, sports interactive, fm10 there is only uninstall fm10

I Still Have The File And Have The German National Squad

if you remove it you and put in the real name for comp file, you get the real names for every comp in the game & also access to national teams like (e.g. Germany & Holland)

If ure on steam, its in the steam program files under 100

I cant find it anywhere and I installed with steam, its not under programe files steam or sports interactive, anyone know where?

Go to:

Program Files/steam/steam apps/common/football manager 2010/data/db/1000 and delete the inc folder.

I also deleted the inc folder in Program Files/steam/steam apps/common/football manager 2010/data/updates/update-1010/db/1000

Hope this helps

No worries. Think you'll have to start a new game for the changes to take effect though

Back