Fall from the lowest league - How can I qualify back? (FM 2012)

• Thread starter Thread starter Ajnostreba
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

Ajnostreba

Reaction score
Hello,

I hope someone can help with my problem.

My B-team has fell from second czech league in my first season. Because there is no third czech league in FM 2012, I can't qualify back to the second league in my next season. Will I get back to the second league after the next season automatically? Alternatively can I use FM editor (or other program) to get my B-team back to the second league somehow?

Thank you for any advice.

Ajnostreba

I was looking for something else - if it's possible to get a B-team, like Barcelona has, but in Premiere League (in-game).

To anwser you question...
I've played FM for a long time and the same thing has happened to me as well.

The first year after regulation out of the league system is nothing you can do anything about... I eventually got matches... can't remember if it was knockout tournament or like a mine-league or something but I now I won and got back into the series. I think that was the Swedish league...

Anyway, I don't know how many years it took me to get those matches that brought me back but it feelt like a long time. I would recommend playing exibition games against better opponents and winning. I think that would help!

Good luck!

you have to raise your teams reputation. Being promoted out of non playable divisions is primarily based on the teams reputation and luck.

Back