Familiarity

• Thread starter Thread starter Beys56
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

Beys56

Reaction score
So i'm having a weird issue with tactics. I have been using Xenon's 4-2-4 formation and yet my players aren't 100% familiar with it. I've been using it a while. I tried deleting tactics from the folder, and then adding it again and it's still at the same percentage.

Add to this that I added two more formations and the familiarity in both are nearly 100%. How can it be at nearly 100% before i've even played a match?

Image below:

http://i41.tinypic.com/20tpkdj.png

It's a bug mate if you are using your assistan ma. to do it. Remove it and do it manually, it's actually not that hard.

It's a bug mate if you are using your assistan ma. to do it. Remove it and do it manually, it's actually not that hard.

hi, not entirely sure what you mean. sorry, only began playing fm in this year's iteration.

hi, not entirely sure what you mean. sorry, only began playing fm in this year's iteration.

In team policy there is a option for your assistant manager to do match prep, untick it and do match prep yourself. Very high teamwork until fluid then down to average or low.

In team policy there is a option for your assistant manager to do match prep, untick it and do match prep yourself. Very high teamwork until fluid then down to average or low.

The box wasn't ticked. Yet, weirdly, i've just checked my tactics area and now two of the tactics are at 100% familiarity. oO)

Back