Fan Base

• Thread starter Thread starter wilkz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 8K

wilkz

Reaction score
Hi does anyone know how to get your fanbase up? i am RB leipzig and only get around 10k a home game and sold 1602 season tickets up from the season before which was 1181 my ground holds just under 45k which i rent for £1 a year and when i asked to buy it the chairman said we do not have the fanbase so its not worth buying it, i am in german top flight and won the league for the 1st time im also in year 2018 tryed feeder teams in Japan, Serbia, Brazil and RBNY(USA) were already there when i took over so has any one got any ideas? would like to get my ground full and get good match day receipts as i could have just over 4times the amount i am getting just now XD

i think you need to achieve a degree of success both domestically & in international competitions sustained over a few of seasons to increase fanbase.
Also the bigger name players you sign, will reflect increase shirt sales adding to the fanbase.
As the club gains stature (wins more trophies) the owner/directors will suggest pre-season tours normally in the far east or Usa that will result in increasing the clubs popularity too.

thanks for reply yeah i signed marko marin and he boosted shirt sales ive been asked to tour france a couple of seasons back and tour of scotland this pre season because of teams popularity, hope i get a CL run then :) cheers

Back