Fans Expect Too Much??

Clean_Up_Kid

Reaction score
Last 3 games ..

Away at Man City who are currently 7 points clear, 2-2 draw, fans disappointed
Away at Liverpool (Derby Game) who are 4th, 2-2 fans disapponted
Home to Man Utd 0 -0 after I dominated the game - fans disapopointed.

What do they want?! !

what did u choose ur pre season expectations to be cause it may affect ur fans reactions... i don't get such bad reactions on my roma game when i have such hard matches..

They do it to me all the time, its annoying and unrealistic. Im Fulham and whenever i lose, regardless if its manchester,liverpool or arsenal away they say disappointed....

It seems to be that the fans expect the most from local or competition rivals. City and Everton are considered league rivals, Liverpool is local derby as you said, and they are probably disappointed with the United game because you dominated the game but didn't win. Look at your match stats maybe you had loads of shots on goal but you didn't score a goal.

It's happening to me too...As Udinese (media prediction 8th) i got a good 3-3 draw with inter, but my fans were dissapointed! Also the pre-match predictions are strange and expectant too...

Same i was san marino booked a frendly with Brazil number 1 nation in the world lost 1-0 and the fans were devestated

With Newcastle I played Chelsea in the Third Round of the FA Cup, I lose 2-1. Fans are devastated. A bit harsh?

With Newcastle I played Chelsea in the Third Round of the FA Cup, I lose 2-1. Fans are devastated. A bit harsh?
Yes same but how i said san marino, anyways maybe its a bug or some, They should update it to Fans pleased with good effort :D

On my QPR game i drew away with Fulham in the FA Cup 2-2, which is obviously decent and they were unhappy. Then i drew 0-0 at home with Cov and they were happy.

Kinda messed up :\

I beat Birmingham 3-1 at home and it said "good" on the confidence page. Next game I beat Spurs 3-1 at home and its only "ok" Surely they would be happier with the Spurs result? oO)

I am disappointed every time my team loses, why shouldn't i be, as long as they aren't angry its good, disappointed is good in my opinion

Yeah fans some times over react in fm10

ya, and they play a big part in determining whether you keep your job. if you have a list of tough fixtures and you get nothing out of them however well you play, the 'stacking' of the fans' disappointment would cause you to be sacked. a little unrealistic and unfair imo

OKay, i was pompey and i lost 3-2 against chelsea they scored a last minute goal and then they said THEY were DEVESTATED from a 3-2 result that should have been 5-0 or some like that as the media predicted

Check the confidence page and go to the individual matches and you'll see what there devasted. I got beat 2-1 off Man City with Birmingham which I thought was a great effort however the fans felt that the amount of the shots against us [Nearly 30] was out of order which is fair enough.

Back