• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 831

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Arsene Wenger needs the full backing of Arsenal fans during his toughest period with the club, former chairman David Dein tells BBC Sport.

More...

he should buy players then.

Zzzzzzzzzz. I think we all know you want Wenger to "spend some ******* money", Calum. Wait and judge him on 1st September, rather than saying he should go if he doesn't sign anyone else 2 weeks before the window ends.

Ironically, everyone wants the defence strengthened, and yet that's where we've been best this season.

I guess it is a Football Manager forum = unrealistic expectations and transfer targets.

Zzzzzzzzzz. I think we all know you want Wenger to "spend some ******* money", Calum. Wait and judge him on 1st September, rather than saying he should go if he doesn't sign anyone else 2 weeks before the window ends.

Ironically, everyone wants the defence strengthened, and yet that's where we've been best this season.

I guess it is a Football Manager forum = unrealistic expectations and transfer targets.

What are your expectations, sir?

I have said this for the last 3 years: Wegner needs to be fired! not because I hate him or dislike Arsenal but becuase his approach is just clearly not working..

All my mates are Gunners supporters and even they agree with me that he needs to be fired! get some new idea's, new players in there and shake things up as I know it must be quite frustrating as supporters...

lets see what happens though, this is most definately his last season in charge if they come out empty handed again when the season draws to an end.. I will put money on that!

All my mates are Gunners supporters and even they agree with me that he needs to be fired!

They're wrong. Firing Wenger would be absolutely catastrophic for this club, I can't believe some people don't see it.

Am I missing something? Are more Arsenal fans developing serious cases of Amnesia? Must be if they forget how he's done such an incredible job for the club. He will buy players. There'll be stuff going on the scenes that we do not know about. It's getting to the point now, where I hope he does get sacked, then the one's who wanted him sacked will realise just how much worse off the club will be. Then we'll start hearing how much of a mistake it was to get rid of him. Poor guy cannot win-surprised he hasn't left of his own accord tbh.

(Btw I don't want you to go Arsene-you've earned my respect a while back. much :wub:)

those saying he should be fired, were only born today. they never saw the bigger picture.

it will be a big miskate for Arsenal to fire Wenger. if it was something like what George Graham did, that illegal transfer (i think), then thats a different situation. wth everr it is . the Answer is no to fire Arsene.

and who the next man for the Job? Ancelotti. LOL

Raikan. your Gunner friends are {Total} Mugs to say those things.

As ajt09 signature says, [we] dont have time for Mugs!!!!

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

sometimes i do go off my line, and be (abit) aggressive [or better, offensive]

Last edited:
as a Liverpool fan, I would rather be in Arsenal's situation of stability and champions league football.

count yourselves lucky gunners

as a Liverpool fan, I would rather be in Arsenal's situation of stability and champions league football.

count yourselves lucky gunners

yup. 14 (or 15) years straight at G.Stage. :P

wont be seeing LIverpool around Europe this year. :)

Back