fantastic bit of business or not????

• Thread starter Thread starter SAFC7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2K

SAFC7

Reaction score
i thought i just come on here and ask you if selling wes brown to aston villa for 14mill is worth it??? he was only worth 7mill on my game so getting a 7mill profit aint that bad is it?? i used some of that money and signed diego for 19mill from werder bremen (that german team)

thats a great deal imo, you can get better for less than 14 mil

Yeah that was good, dunno why they'd want him though xD

Oh and I don't think anyone here doesn't know who Werder Bremen are. Lol.

i've sold wes brown for 21m to aston villa so you could have done better

i've also sold manucho to man city for 150m don't know y they wuld want him for that piece of cash

£150m or £15m?

Yeah, Manucho isn't that good... Still, I kept Brown, simply as he isn't bad as a back-up, espicially as Rafael can't play week in-week out.

Having trouble getting rid of Manucho though...

just sold van der vaart to chelsea for £21m and brought anderson from man utd for £14.5m, great business

i signed kirkland at villa when his team got relegated, 5 mil then sold him next season for 11.5mil to arsenal, thought that was a good bit of business

veloso for £39m , i signed him for £12.25m on my game

I was offered £20M for Tevez by Real Madrid, turned it down. Next day, they doubled it (albeit paying in installments). That's a nice bit of business!

I think its funny when you get Newgens for few 100k and sell them for millions. I once had a right back who i signed at 16, 230k and when he was 19 chelsea signed him for 19.5mil.

i bought nani for ac milan for 17 million not the best deal ive ever done

Back