Fantasy football best bargains

• Thread starter Thread starter mccollio09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K

mccollio09

Reaction score
So, with the season approaching, I'm in the middle of chosing my new team for the season. As veterans will know, you always need a few if the best players from promoted teams to fill the gaps, after a careful look I've chosen Holt up front and I'm stuck between getting Taarabt or Scott Sinclair (sinclair is considered a midfielder). I've also gone for Ben Arfa at a very reasonably priced 5.5 but debating whether to opt for both of the aforementioned. On the other side of things, some players are rudiculously overpriced this year (Carroll 10 and Adam 9 for example). General thoughts on my dilemma and where tge value for money is this year?

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

sorry for spelling, typing on phone

I just pick who I think will do well xD. But generally, I do go for the technique you just described and use cheap but good'ish' players to warm my bench.

I went for K Davies and Rodallega up front because they were cheap and both seem to do well

Kevin Davies and Daniel Sturridge/Kenwyne Jones up front, but Ben Arfa, Lucas, Whilshere, Taarabt, Holt, Graham, Jones, Cahill, Samba, Ashley Cole, Clichy, Al-Habsi, Huth, Foster and Odemwingie are just a few who are bargains.

I have many of them in my league. I pick my team on cheap, potentially good players/consistent players last season and I pick my starting XI based on who they are facing that week.

Tiote only 4.5, Samba 5.5, De Gea and Reina 6.5, Al Habsi 4.5.
Plenty of bargains to be got.

Tiote only 4.5, Samba 5.5, De Gea and Reina 6.5, Al Habsi 4.5.
Plenty of bargains to be got.
Tiote's 4.5 and Reina's 6.5?
Oh man, I need to get those two for my team (assuming Reina's cheaper than Foster, my current keeper as I'm trying to keep the cost down).

Cheers for that tip, mate :)!

Back