Who picked the best squad?

• Liverpool

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Somehow, I have Lewie on 25, Joshster on 24 and me on 24.. =l Dont know how that works, take a look back through your squad and make sure you have everybody.

My final pick is Erik Lamela! and that should be correct and done now! :p hopefuly

My final pick'll be Simone Scuffet, that will put me on 25

Hang on, Scuffet makes 26 :p doesnt he?

And the answer to that is that I will make the editor data overnight, and set up the clubs financially so they can cope with the wages.. then tomorrow we will start? :)

also if were playing online how good is ur internet and cpu saintmotbot? just thinkin it terms of speed when hosting not to brag but mines pretty good so i wud be happy to host :)

Hang on, Scuffet makes 26 :p doesnt he?

And the answer to that is that I will make the editor data overnight, and set up the clubs financially so they can cope with the wages.. then tomorrow we will start? :)
**** me he does.

Hope Neuer doesn't get injured!

More than happy for you to host Josh! I assume your name is Josh :p and I'm Tom by the way! makes it easier than communicating by screen name :p

good guess! haha kwl in that case do you want me to do the editor changes least I can do for you coming up with the improved idea

what time we thinkin tommorow?

Nah, I'l do the changes.. I really dont mind, gotta replace loads of players at clubs and all sorts.. I dont have a time in mind, but here is what I was thinking gameplay wise.

----------------------

No transfers for first window in or out, that is your squad.

You get to keep any u18 players in the reserve/u18 squad for continuities sake.

Your team will have a bank balance of 1 Billion pounds.. Just for fun.

When the January Window opens you are free to buy and sell so long as.. You keep to the 3 players from any one club rule and you have to have 25 players in your squad, for example you have to sell one to buy one.

A transfer budget of 100 million will be set.

What dya think?

100 million seems like a lot lol especially when we have the best players in the world xD

also i reckon you should put a poll tom so people can vote who picked the best squad!