Fantasy kit Not showing Up??

• Thread starter Thread starter MarkGidman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

MarkGidman

Reaction score
hi my fantasy kit isnt showing up in my game for some reason ive put it in graphics/kits.when i go to pick my team it shows the boring kit.some people have said you need to put 2009 in the config file but i dont know where you put 2009 in there if somebody can help me in some way il be very grateful thanks

Sorry, I can't help.

I tried this and got the same results.

Yes you need a config.xml to tell the game what graphics to replace. The .xml must be in the same folder as the kits you want to use as replacements. Here is an example config.xml:

Code:
<record>

<boolean id="preload" value="false"/>
    <boolean id="amap" value="false"/>

<list id="maps">
        <record from="yourteam_home"  to="graphics/pictures/team/yourteamID/kits/home"/> 
        <record from="yourteam_away" to="graphics/pictures/team/yourteamID/kits/away"/>
    </list>
</record>
The first 'your team' section refers to the name of the image file you are using as a replacment (you don't need to include the .png file extension). The second is a number that is your teams ID. Your team ID can be found by turning on 'Show Unique Ids' in Prefrences > Display & Sound - and then by going to your team's squad screen. Also make sure 'Always Reload Skin on Confirm' is ticked just to be sure.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Back