Fantasy NBA on Yahoo

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1K
D

Deleted member 79730

Me, CtPauley and Frankie are all into the NBA and regularly discuss it in the IRC room. Sadly the other noobs in there dont really follow it much so we have come on here to look for players.

Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Basketball

We think the draft will be at some time on Sunday, possibly after the Manchester Derby, we will work out a time when people decide they want to join. We are looking for 5 more people but i think more can be added.

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/152123

league is called FM-Base League

League Code is 152123

Hope to see some of you soon.

Pfft, I follow the NBA! No one's ever asked me though :'( boo hoo. Have done since '03. Saw a fair few Nets games while over there, as well as Phoenix Suns and 76ers.

I normally only play the fantasy stuff at the 'drive to the finals' as it's called, but I suppose I could join up if you want. Might have to wear my old Jason Kidd jersey when we do the draft though. Such a legend.

Although, on second thought, you will probably do **** in the 1st week, and quit, because your a mong. So I might give it a miss.

Pfft, I follow the NBA! No one's ever asked me though :'( boo hoo. Have done since '03. Saw a fair few Nets games while over there, as well as Phoenix Suns and 76ers.

you are my hero.