Fantasy Super League

• Thread starter Thread starter tiraths
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2K

tiraths

Saving the World
Reaction score
All the best players from around the Globe have all come together to play in the World Premier Division. There is also a lower league where veterans and young stars try to prove themselves and get promotion to play with the stars.
All teams have weak areas and strong areas in the team.
This DB was a great hit for FM09 and was also used for network games. Swapping players and not allowing transfer fee's to be used was a great way of playing the DB :P

Download Fantasy Leagues

Alternate Download

View attachment 19865
View attachment 19866
View attachment 19867
View attachment 19868
View attachment 19869

It's awesome, I really enjoy it. However, I cannot select my squad to the European Champions Cup, I need 4 team-grown, and 8 english-grown, but these aren't included in my squad... :(

It's awesome, I really enjoy it. However, I cannot select my squad to the European Champions Cup, I need 4 team-grown, and 8 english-grown, but these aren't included in my squad... :(

the best thing to do is just holiday it when they do squad selection, and don't really bother about it for the first season

Has anyone got a link to the 09 version as I haven't got FM10 yet getting for crimbo :P

Has anyone got a link to the 09 version as I haven't got FM10 yet getting for crimbo :P

sorry I didnt upload it on this website and deleted it from my hard drive wen i unistalled FM09 lol
Not a long wait till Xmas hey :P

Arhhh bummer and yeh gonna download this for when i get the game :P thanks anyway though mate :).

At the half of the season, I'm at the second place, the first is Real Madrid with 31pts, third is Sevilla with 26. I'm in the first knockout round in the ECC. More details in my sig :)

In January, Sakho, Ronaldo and Beckham is arriving.

I love this game :)

this looks kool might give it a go soon when i am fed up of my liverpool
good job mate

I played this with a few friends and we stormed through the season. Really fun. Only problem was werder bremen won the league instead of us :S lol
The champions league is quite annoying but the other cup competition worked well and my mate won it

Nice1
Im going to do a network game with this later on, ill send u an invite when the time comes ;)

Back