PSVLegend

Reaction score
This morning I woke up with the idea of doing something totally crazy, so I thought: '**** it, lets start a career at Undrið FF, a third tier Faroe Islands-side.' It's sounds a little bit insane and believe me, it is. The club doesn't have a professional status so all the players are amateurs. I have no transfer budget, no salary budget and compeletely poor training and youth facilities. My goals is to work our way up the the top tier and eventually to even play in the Europe League or the Champions League. To achieve that however, we need a lot of time and luck.XD
View attachment 234944

My best players are:
View attachment 234943

View attachment 234942

View attachment 234941

I hope however to get some more good players during the pre-season, (which lasts over 100 days XD), with an amateur contract of course.

Wow haha I didn't know that, I just signed up here today ;), I didn't imagine anyone else would pick this side lol.

Pre-season

Since we could only contract amateur players, I did my upmost best to find some good ones, I 'bought' 7 players, which are all quality injections for our team, after these signings I was very hopefull we would do a little better than our predicted 8th place in the table. These are the players I signed:

View attachment 234800
View attachment 234798
View attachment 234799
View attachment 234797
View attachment 234796
View attachment 234795
View attachment 234794

The signing I'm most happy about is the experienced, 43 year old Allan Morkore, who has played 54 apps for the national team. He is a very experienced player, and although he is 43 years old still very competitive for our level of football. ;)

I decided to let the team play 4-3-3 small, which is not very common, but since we have a lot of strikers and central midfielders I thought this would best fit our squad.
View attachment 234792View attachment 234791

I had 100 days till the season began, so three weeks before it began I planned three home friendlies mainly against second tier teams and one third tier team (we play third tier). The results were very positive, we beat them all and it gave me a great feeling to go into the season with wins over these teams which play in a higher division :).

View attachment 234793

One result I am mainly happy about is our win over EB/Streymur 2, also a second tier team. We got down 0-2 in the first half, but we totally blew them away in the second half recording a stunning 4-2 win.

After all I am really pleased with our signings and with the team's pre-season performances. It gives me a lot of expectations and hopes for the upcoming season :).

As a Dane I remember Allan Mørkøre because he actually scored a goal against big brother Denmark in a EURO 1992 qualifier(!!).

Had no idea he was still active, though... :D

Season 1

We started the season with a cup qualification match against Giza/Hoyvik. I had good hopes of us winning the game, but we played a very unfortunate match and lost because of a last-minute winner :(. That was our cup adventure for the season :p. The advantage of the loss was that we could focus on promotion from the deild 2 without having to play anymore mid-week cup matches.

Our deild 2 campaign started much better with a 3-1 home win against IF 2. We played a great match and in my opinion even deserved more than 3 goals, but all in all it was a great start of the competition.

Our next match we lost away against TB 2. We didn't play very well, they were just better overal. The next three matches however we managed to win, which kept our promotion-aspirations alive.

The next five matches didn't go too well, with 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses. We had already gotten quite behind on B71, who played a great season and by this time I was sure that becoming champions wouldn't be possible, although I still had the hope that we could promote, since we didn't do any worse than the other promotion candidates.

After this we played to more matches (1 win, 1 loss) before we had a mid season break of 50 days.

View attachment 234663

We then played 2 friendlies before the second half of the season (we won them both) :).

In the next five matches we got 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss, which was quite good. We had to end 2nd in order to promote to the 2nd tier. We knew that if we won the last match against Vikingur 3 away, we would get promoted, if it would be a draw or a loss we wouldn't, so all my hopes were put on this match. If we would promote the the deild 1, we would probably get a semi-professional status, which we really need in order to keep improving our squad. I wasn't to sure we would win because at home the match against them resulted in a draw.

The first half went very well, we played some very good football, and scored 2 goals. The second half however started dramatically, because they immediately scored, bringing the difference back to one goal. In the last minute of the match they got a great chance (I thought for a split-second that it would go in), but they missed. We immediately counter attacked and scored the winning goal (I was so relieved :)). This meant we would play in the deild 1 next season!

View attachment 234662

View attachment 234660
The league table at the end of the season.

Last edited:
Winning promotion by one point, on the last day of the season, with the same goal difference as the team below you. That's only slightly tense!