• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 749

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

The Football Association says it will not be announcing a decision in the case of QPR midfielder Alejandro Faurlin before 1600 BST on Friday.

More...

Are they taking the ****? They've had enough time to deliberate. If QPR celebrate, get the trophy etc and the FA says 15 point deduction, its absolutely scandolous. For what possible reason is there a delay for? Why make the players, manager and fans suffer even longer? Jesus wept get your frickin house in order

Can only be a good thing for QPR.

Means that they probably want to see the final points tally so they can deduct an amount that doesn't see them drop out of the Automatic slots/Champions spot considering they're meant to be lifting the trophy tomorrow at Loftus Road.

And yet again the case drags on...

Now if QPR are deducted points, the whole playoff situation will be dragged into absoulute confusion. The FA Need to sort themselves out, because this is getting beyond stupid now :S

Does make me laugh that its 2011, and we're talking about a possible points deduction regarding a 2009 transfer, its a good job we didnt get the World Cup, we would host it 2 years late as well.

Every time i think the FA cant get any worse, they come up with some new way. Idiots, no wonder other countries view it as a laughing stock

***** sake.

I don't want to wait any longer than Saturday to find out who we're getting in the playoffs, cos it'll be unlucky Forest who get ****** QPR if they drop to 3rd.

Scandalous, it seems FA are becoming a bit lost. There are more clubs riding on this than just QPR shouldve been sorted months ago

Well, this non functioning FA is something similar to our FA in Croatia.

We now have current FA president who might have become president through an illegal way with 1 guy voting for him even though that guy didn't have the right to vote... UEFA still recognises this current one, the government is changing opinion so we are pretty much in deep ****. Might even end up having 2 presidents and getting banned like Bosnia...

as for your FA, I'm shocked they still didn't decide on such a massive decision

Also, I've just seen, if QPR are not promoted because of a points deduction, Argyle could lose out on some money- In a clause in Jamie Mackie's transfer last time, Argyle were due a 6 figure fee of QPR were promoted. Of course, we have that money now, but if they was deducted points, what happens with that?

Nothing seems to go our way these days oO) :@

Also, I've just seen, if QPR are not promoted because of a points deduction, Argyle could lose out on some money- In a clause in Jamie Mackie's transfer last time, Argyle were due a 6 figure fee of QPR were promoted. Of course, we have that money now, but if they was deducted points, what happens with that?

Nothing seems to go our way these days oO) :@

Yeah well, here goes a suggestion, although a bit of a cliché I'm afraid - 'They can take that money from my cold, dead hands'.

They were supposed to be lifting the trophy after they play Leeds on Saturday but this is just ******* idiotic, Should have been sorted years ago, they have proven they have what it takes to play alongside the big boys for at least a season and to possibly take that away AFTER the last day is just a farce. West Ham had 2 third party players and only got fined.. Have some ******* consistency, F.A. I sort of have a soft Spot for Q.P.R, hate for this to go against them.

Back