• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

fatshit

Banned
Reaction score
Hi. I'm Fatshit. I have a slim figure and I am a Millwall fan. My Favourite hobbies include introducing my self, masturbating and getting infracted on www.fm-base.co.uk . It is a really good site; you should check it out. I am proud to say I have been infracted on the site by all but one of the admins/mods. I know this is a rather late welcome but I just thought that the vast majority of nobody would like to learn about me. I am a Millwall fan as you can see from my signature and profile picture. Private Message me if you would like to learn more about me and my technicolor dreamcoat (this is an unsubtle clue as to my name). I am also regularly called Stephen and my nickname at School was **** off.
Thanks for reading; I hope I will feel welcome on this site, by the way could somebody more senior than YOU!!! ( yes you) answer these questions:
How do I find out my Football Manager Base reputation score?
How do I get laid in 80 days?

Note: For the less sharp among us, my name is Joseph.

Thanks again amigos, chums, dogs; whatever the hip kids say these days. Yo!!! I'm down with my homies in South East London. Dun Kno!!!

Supports: West Ham Unite

'I am a Millwall Fan'

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Anyways, hello o/

Wow, that was slightly pointless and a major waste of time. Someone I.P ban this numbskull.

Yes I am a West Ham fan. I backed it up by going to Staines with a West Ham Shirt on when they played Millwall ;)

For Goodness sake Luke, I was introducing myself on this site in the 'introduce yourself' section which therefore negates you or anybody calling it stupid or pointless. I just thought as I was bored and wanted to know the answer to a question I would do this and have a little joke as well. Goodness me! There is no winning with some people.

Give him a break for christ's sake. If you read the forum properly then you can see that it says introduce yourself. That is what he has done. If you are going to give him a hard time then go and post on another thread and stop trying to put people down!. :@

I know he was banned.. but he needs to get I.P banned, meaning he can't make a new account. This is so pointless and he's loving every second of the fact that he hasn't been banned yet and this thread hasn't been closed yet!

It isn't going to be closed because it is on topic, unlike you!

REALLY SORRY GUYS, I LEFT MY ACCOUNT LOGGED IN AND MY STUPID OLDER BROTHER THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY TO DISS A WEST HAM FAN (he is a tottenham fan) and i hope no offence was caused fatshit

Wow, that was slightly pointless and a major waste of time. Someone I.P ban this numbskull.

Why don't you lay off him for once, you moron.he was just trying to get into people's good books again and people like you try to make him a scapegoat

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Supports: West Ham Unite

'I am a Millwall Fan'

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Anyways, hello o/

well,technically speaking, it's called a joke

REALLY SORRY GUYS, I LEFT MY ACCOUNT LOGGED IN AND MY STUPID OLDER BROTHER THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY TO DISS A WEST HAM FAN (he is a tottenham fan) and i hope no offence was caused fatshit
Yeah, I'm sure your brother knew I had been banned but thanks apology accepted.

my brother used to be a regular on the site (not a member), as he used to be reguarly into fm08,09 and 10 at release. but now with uni he dont really play it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back