• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 2K

GodCubed

Mod-ern Day Legend
Reaction score
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_6291914,00.html

Thought this was a laugh.

Sol Campbell has hit back at some Newcastle supporters about concerns over his weight, branding them 'pathetic'.

The 35-year-old joined the Magpies last week after leaving Arsenal, but was labelled 'fat belly' on fans' message boards after the publication of a photograph of him appearing overweight in training.

"I accept that the picture wasn't flattering, and I do need to catch up on my level of fitness, but the training kit was not very flattering and showed up all sorts of things."

Fantastic. Couldn't make this stuff up.

Certainly clear who ate all the pies in the summer.

Weird though, can't of gained that much weight since leaving Arsenal?

He has always been big, but never that large

made me LOL that is comical:)

Is he supposed to be fat in the pic on that article, because he certianly doesn't look fat :/

Looks like we can break out the "If it was a pie it'd never have got past him" line once a quick striker exposes him for pace. :D

Doesn't look that big in the photo, "He's fat, he's round, he bounces on the ground, Sol Campbell, Sol Campbell"

Looks like the toon fans were right about his weight.

Him compared with Micah Richards.

images
richardsDM0509_186x250.jpg

i find it amusing that northerners are taking the **** out of sol Campbell, who for his age is still in good shape.

hindsight is a wonderful thing, as they say i guess.

he could be singing of the season lol wacth out jt he be taking your place at chelsea next season go sol ;)

well toon fans are hardly in sterling shape themselves, so not sure what moral ground they can stand on...

True about Newcastle fans.

We've all seen the men with their shirts off at games with their moobs and a pint ;)

Back