• Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 2K

Whats Your Fav Take Away

• Total voters

*JK*

19th Title Here we Come
Reaction score
What is your fav take away

Just shared a variety bucket (8 pieces, 4 mini fillets, 1 popcorn chicken and 4 fries) and two sides (gravy n beans) with one other person.

Beautiful.

SO have to say KFC.

I chose other, in Portugal we have a beautiful thing called "Frango no churrasco" that's heavenly good. It's basically a roasted chicken with chips and rice ^^

uh Turkish food, why ain't it their? Döner Kebab and all the other stuff,
oh wait, that would be other...

although my fave place is a gurkha take away, cnt believe kfc is not winning this.

Does it not bother anybody that these foods destroy your body. No wonder the standard of home grown tallent has fallen.

Does it not bother anybody that these foods destroy your body. No wonder the standard of home grown tallent has fallen.
you can have fastfood (just very very very very very very rarely) and be an amazing footballer you just need moderation and excercise to stay healthy. ronaldo tucked into a burger right after last game of season.

chinese for me.

before i worked at rould table pizza, i likd more pizza than burger but now i work at pizza company and bored from it. burger to go!!!

Pretty all of the list above are well nice, But my major concern is that you've missed out one of the newcomers that only opened on the streets about a year and a half ago i think? anyone heard of 'Munch Munch' they are absolutely delicious and are one of my favourites...but since they are not on the list ill give my vote to KFC:)

I used to love Chinese food when I stayed in Scotland but since moving to America my favourite food is Buffalo Wild Wings there's nothing better than their Teryiaki Wings ...yummy.:)

Back